Author Topic: Mafia LVII Radio Free Mafia End game thread and MVP voting thread  (Read 11351 times)

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LVII Radio Free Mafia End game thread and MVP voting thread
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2012, 02:41:28 PM »
I am also proud to report that I engineered the Mop hit by causing a tie with my vote-change ability.
Yay, me.

Thank you. You get 1 free AntiVendetta Card and my vote for MVP

Disclaimers:
AntiVendetta Cards are nontransferable. Any attempt at sale, transfer, misuse, modification, or forging will result in a new vendetta. This card does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.).
No license, express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, to any Intellectual property rights are granted herein.
Stevey Duff's Hawtness Inc. (SDH) disclaims all liability, including liability for infringement of any proprietary rights, relating to use of information in this specification. SDH does not warrant or represent that such use will not infringe such rights. In fact, that’s a very strong possibility.
Nothing in this document constitutes a guarantee, warranty, or license, express or implied. SDH disclaims all liability for all such guaranties, warranties, and licenses, including but not limited to: fitness for a particular purpose; merchantability; non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights of any third party or of SDH; indemnity; and all others. The reader is advised that third parties may have intellectual property rights that may be relevant to this document and the technologies discussed herein, and is advised to seek the advice of competent legal counsel, without obligation to SDH. In other words, get your own #$^%#$ lawyer before you hurt yourself.
These materials are provided by SDH as a service to his friends and/or customers and may be used for informational purposes only. Single copies may not be distributed at will but will anyway since it is unlikely that SDH created this material independently as he has no creative skill.
TRADEMARK INFORMATION: SDH and the SDH logo are registered trademarks of SDH.
SDH's trademarks may be used publicly with permission only from SDH. Fair use of SDH's trademarks in advertising and promotion of SDH products requires proper acknowledgment. If you use SDH’s trademarks without SDH’s express approval, he will get really pissed off.
*All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS: Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without SDH's prior written permission, which is freely granted as long as you take SDH’s name off in some lame attempt to either hide the materials origin or in the hilarious belief that the receiver of this material will think that you created it on your own, or somehow will think you more clever and intelligent that you really are. Except as expressly provided herein, SDH does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information. Other rights may be granted to you by SDH in writing or incorporated elsewhere in the Materials.
DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SDH OR HIS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF SDH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SDH further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. SDH may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. SDH makes no commitment to update the Materials. In other words, if you screw it up, you’re on your own. Also all disclaimers are stolen from early-retirement.org/forums/f27/need-funny-fake-legal-disclaimer-27722.html.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The Materials are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of SDH's proprietary rights in them and excludes him from ever having to pay income taxes ever again, along with assigning the rights of King of New Jersey to SDH to use as he sees fit.
Copyright © 1990-2012 SDH. All rights reserved.

Thanks. The lawyer in me couldn't help but read that disclaimer.
Is Stevey Duff's Hawtness Inc. (SDH) a real company? I smell a fraud. Where are you incorporated, SDH, hmmmmmmm?
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LVII Radio Free Mafia End game thread and MVP voting thread
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2012, 02:57:46 PM »
King of New Jersey!