> Announcements

Carmine's AIM Account Hacked

<< < (2/2)

BlackNMild2k1:
you gave him $200?

is it the same person that hacked Kairon account?

I think I missed the the meat of the story here...

NinGurl69 *huggles:
yes

yes

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on November 13, 2009, 05:36:27 PM ---you gave him $200?

is it the same person that hacked Kairon account?

I think I missed the the meat of the story here...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: NinGurl69 *huggles on November 13, 2009, 05:38:38 PM ---yes

yes

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry but I have trouble taking anything that Pro says as serious anymore (can you blame me?). So let me just be blunt:

Did this really happen/did you give someone $200 thinking it was Carmine??

Damn dude. If i had paypal I'd start a "reimburse Pro fund" where me and the other members of the fanclub can help you recoup your losses.

--- Quote from: Kairon on November 11, 2009, 04:14:31 AM ---Yeah... ummm...

If anything, the REAL Kairon would pay YOU money... money to buy THIRD PARTY GAMES!!!

--- End quote ---

Can you lend me some money so i can finally get around to buying Ghostbusters Wii??

Please?

/cry

NinGurl69 *huggles:
I did think it was Carmine.  Carmine's done some favors for me so I would gladly help him out.

But it's not about my LOSS, it's about JUSTICE.  I hope the email-harvesting internet bots do some nice things to that imposterito's account.

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: NinGurl69 *huggles on November 15, 2009, 09:33:40 PM ---I did think it was Carmine.  Carmine's done some favors for me so I would gladly help him out.

But it's not about my LOSS, it's about JUSTICE.  I hope the email-harvesting internet bots do some nice things to that imposterito's account.

--- End quote ---

If it's justice you want..

then JUSTICE YOU SHALL HAVE!

However, this might be one dark path you will not be able to return from..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version