Author Topic: Best Buy Offering Coupons at Smash-Fest  (Read 951 times)

Offline Br26

• OH REALLY
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Best Buy Offering Coupons at Smash-Fest
« on: June 11, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »

Those who participate get some rather interesting offers!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37751/best-buy-offering-coupons-at-smash-fest

Those who participate in this week's Smash Fest at Best Buy are getting some good deals for participating.

Reports on Twitter are indicating that people who participate in the event across select Best Buy retailers are being offered coupons for participating in these events. Coupons include $20 off select Wii U games such as New Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, $30 off select Wii U and 3DS systems, and 10% off Wii U and 3DS accessories.

It is not known if this is for specific stores only or if it is a nationwide event. If you have played Smash Bros. this week at your local Best Buy, let us know in the talkback below!

Offline Mythtendo

• My rims never spin, to the contrary, you'll find that they're quite stationary
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Best Buy Offering Coupons at Smash-Fest
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 06:28:28 PM »
If it's just for the ones with the demo, then it's BS. It's bad enough that so few Best Buys get the demo (nearest one to me is a 6-7 hour drive), but discounted games too?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 08:06:04 PM »
Nuts. Looks like it us U.S. only. The rep at the Smash event I went to had no notices about this at all. Shame.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline The2ndQuest

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »
They are only for Smash Fest locations and you can only use the coupons at Smash Fest locations, not other Best Buys. However, if they're out of stock on something, you can have them order and ship it to you and still use the coupon.