Poll

Are you in favor of the new rule for player's vote changes? (See Announcement Post)

Yes
4 (44.4%)
No
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 11, 2021, 01:17:53 PM

Author Topic: Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 2 - The Wine Cellar.  (Read 7101 times)

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 2 - The Wine Cellar.
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2021, 02:12:32 AM »
Going to go with another No Vote, but will also add a Vote No.  I'm against the rule change because I worry it establishes a precedent that could make things harder on future hosts, but that mostly just means slightly more work for mostly Kushrenada.

As for this:

Alright, based on my careful examination of the Day 1 no-vote fiasco I a have determined the following people to be quite suspicious:
Nickmitch
I will probably vote for one of them based on their reactions to this aspersion.

I have two questions. What about my no vote was suspicious? I generally don't like day 1 bandwagons to begin with, so I went it. Also, I think mine was the second No Vote, so the chances of me colluding with anyone aren't super high.

Second question: What is a reaction that would cause you not to vote for me?  Hopefully, it's this one, but I've been in this situation before, and usually, it only serves as a way to stir up suspicion towards someone.  If one plays it too cool, they look like they're trying to hard not to look suspicious, and if someone is too defensive, then they look just as suspicious.  So, what is the right answer?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2021, 05:09:06 AM »
*a crack of lightning* *A flash of thunder*

Greetings, fellow mansion dwellers! Elvin's teaching me how to duplicate myself. I hope the conversations I have with myselves will be more interesting than the conversations I already have with myself.

How could Polterkitty think the worst of me? After all the times I'd slip them caviar from the swamp sturgeons right under King Boo's "nose"! Hopefully, he'll think of those times and reconsider his vote. I don't want to become friends with Polterpup. Always digging up the graves searching for golden bones! :(

I'm voting No Vote. As this bog brain learned while  talking to Jarvis, the wise jar ghost,  no votes can act as a brake on the mafia getting together and running the votes during the early days. If we're lucky, the killer could take out one of the mafia, perhaps the one that orders the hit. Would that cancel the mafia's hit for that night Khush.. I mean Elvin?

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2021, 11:28:33 AM »
Furgive me if I don't think that sitting idly and hoping that the Mafia and Killer kill eachother when we as a town have nothing to gain is a good strategy. We need infurmation, and the best way we're going to get that without an investigator is to vote someone off who we believe is behaving strangely and try to map things out from there.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 11:58:25 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2021, 12:43:11 PM »
What about my no vote was suspicious?
Second question: What is a reaction that would cause you not to vote for me?

Let's just say my earlier post did not pan out the way I had hoped. I think another no-vote is risky with Luigi and the Boo's getting more powerful. I also don't have enough experience playing with you all to understand the MASB vote. I do think we are all forgetting about one other player:
vote Stevey

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2021, 12:46:27 PM »
I will admit I did furget him but I feel like waiting a bit before deciding if it's worth going after him.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 12:55:49 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2021, 01:45:34 PM »
Furgive me if I don't think that sitting idly and hoping that the Mafia and Killer kill eachother when we as a town have nothing to gain is a good strategy. We need infurmation, and the best way we're going to get that without an investigator is to vote someone off who we believe is behaving strangely and try to map things out from there.

It's so hard to tell right now.  You made a good point about MASB earlier so lets see if your right about this.

Vote MASB
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2021, 02:23:00 PM »
Final Tally for the day:

MASB - 4 votes
No Vote - 3 votes
lolmonade - 1 vote
Mr. Bungle - 1 vote
stevey - 1 vote

That is the true vote for the day. MASB will be heading to the vault.

Night actions are due in a scant 10 hours from the time stamp of this post.

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.