Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Shocktober 2020: Play scary games here.

<< < (2/3) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
Alien Isolation is probably my favorite scary game. I have been meaning to replay it since I got the PS4 camera as you can have it detect your movement and sound. I am also considering ZombiU or State of Decay 2. I just need to finish The Wonderful 101 first.

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: Discord.RSS on October 04, 2020, 11:14:50 AM --- But that's not scary obviously, so which of these should I tackle this year: ZombiU or Resident Evil Revelations? Never played either of them.
--- End quote ---
The latter, but good choices either way. Revelaitons is the better game, but ZombiU is more of a novelty.

broodwars:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on October 07, 2020, 05:42:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Discord.RSS on October 04, 2020, 11:14:50 AM --- But that's not scary obviously, so which of these should I tackle this year: ZombiU or Resident Evil Revelations? Never played either of them.
--- End quote ---
The latter, but good choices either way. Revelaitons is the better game, but ZombiU is more of a novelty.

--- End quote ---

Or you could play Revelations 2, which is better than both of them. *shrug*

Order.RSS:
Revelaitons it is this Shocktober, will report back! ...Once I can tear my attention away from Hades...

--- Quote from: broodwars on October 07, 2020, 06:19:42 PM ---Or you could play Revelations 2, which is better than both of them. *shrug*

--- End quote ---

Hmmm bummer, don't think I have that one unfortunately. They weren't bundled together on Wii U, were they? To be honest both this and ZombiU were some of those "eh it's 5$ whatever" purchases years ago, which have been haunting my backlog for years now. So I don't think I'll be getting other entries in the series unless I somehow wind up loving this one.

pokepal148:
I had a fun time with what I played of ZombiU but I dropped it a couple of hours in and didn't feel the need to pick it up again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version