Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Story of Stardew Moon Factory: The Farming Games Thread.

(1/4) > >>

pokepal148:
I'm replaying Stardew Valley on PC now that I have access to mods. It's a real hoot.

NWR_insanolord:
As I said in the other thread, I've been playing Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, which I'm enjoying very much. I don't know how appealing it would be to someone who never played the original, though, as it still has a few rough edges compared to something like Stardew Valley.

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on July 26, 2020, 03:59:23 AM ---As I said in the other thread, I've been playing Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, which I'm enjoying very much. I don't know how appealing it would be to someone who never played the original, though, as it still has a few rough edges compared to something like Stardew Valley.

--- End quote ---

A friend of mine had the original on GBA and we once tried connecting it with one of the Harvest Moon games on GameCube. You had to go down the path on the left of town in the GC version, and simultaneously use one of the Sprite Ponds on GBA. You'd get visitors from the GC version appearing in the GBA one, sometimes selling items, I believe.

There's also CONNECTIVITY with the DS game if you insert the GBA game in the same DS, but I never got to try that. I'm assuming none of these features made it into the new remake?

NWR_insanolord:
I don’t think any of that is in there, or at least I haven’t seen it yet. I’m not sure I ever did that back in the day despite having both games and the GBA-GC link cable.

Stratos:
I was contemplating picking up Friends of Mineral Town but the reviews chased me away, and I figured I could just jump back into Stardew Valley if I needed to scratch the farming itch again. I never played the original Freinds of Mineral Town, but still view the SNES and N64 games to be some of the best in the series, so figured I would enjoy this one somewhat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version