Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Sitting on the sidelines: PS5 vs XB Series X

<< < (8/8)

NWR_insanolord:
The Series X interface is, as far as I can tell, identical to the Xbox One's, which I like, and fits the approach Microsoft seems to be taking with the platform.

Order.RSS:
Sounds like it's still in very rough shape. Are those disc reading issues firmware or hardware problems you reckon? Hope they'll smooth out when they inevitably overhaul the user interface. Wild how one of the controllers is drifting a month in. Seems like several of the modern controllers have this issue currently. With Nintendo it seems to come down to poor design, but I wonder if increased complexity and/or lower quality components are compounding issues, or something else is causing these issues.

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on March 27, 2021, 08:25:44 PM ---The Series X interface is, as far as I can tell, identical to the Xbox One's, which I like, and fits the approach Microsoft seems to be taking with the platform.

--- End quote ---
It's ironic that they're using the same ui considering this is the same company that introduced like 8 different ui overhauls on the 360.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version