Gaming Forums > General Gaming

The Great Video Game Server and Services Shutdown Watch.

<< < (2/7) > >>

ShyGuy:
I thought Lost Reavers shut down years ago? It was a badly executed mediocre concept. 4 online players charge into a "dungeon" and shoot enemies for loot then fight their way out.

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: Steefosaurus on February 28, 2019, 02:59:09 PM ---May 30th Bandai-Namco will shut down their free-to-play experiment Lost Reavers on Wii U. Microtransactions are possible until March 28th, after which you have 2 more months to enjoy whatever you purchased I guess.

Did anyone play this here ever? I might give it a go next month or in April before servers close down, maybe someone wants to join?

--- End quote ---
I downloaded this a long time ago but never actually tried it out. I'd be willing to give it a go with you sometime! I don't think you and I have played a game together, so that could be interesting.

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on March 09, 2019, 01:29:12 PM ---I downloaded this a long time ago but never actually tried it out. I'd be willing to give it a go with you sometime! I don't think you and I have played a game together, so that could be interesting.

--- End quote ---

Sure, sounds like a fun idea! I got to play it with Lemonade last weekend on their stream, and we had a surprisingly good time. Granted like 80% of the fun stems from hanging out with someone, as the game itself isn't mindblowing, but it's quite a bit better than I expected.
I'll shoot you a message on Discord to see how/if our timezones overlap.

ShyGuy:
Facebook is down, and I can't play Farmville!

Stratos:
Sign me up for the Lost Reavers playthrough. I tried it for a short bit, but never got too into it. Maybe we can find some time this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version