Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

I've been posting on NWR for 10 years

<< < (2/6) > >>

Adrock:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on August 23, 2016, 08:40:34 PM ---Conglaturation! ! !

Well, your tag does have some truth to it...

--- End quote ---
Honestly, I was amused by both tags I've been given here. At the same time, it took me like nine years to mostly ignore Ian Sane so maybe I don't deserve that tag?

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on August 23, 2016, 09:17:13 PM ---Can you believe it?
--- End quote ---
No, and so don't mean for that to be dismissive. It is legitimately hard to believe. Doesn't feel that long ago.

Silenced:
The Wii really is that old?

That means I'm old too.

That's no good.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on August 23, 2016, 10:45:03 PM ---It'll be 10 years for me in a few months.

--- End quote ---

Way to ruin the 10 year celebrations going on.  :'(

ThePerm:
13 on this iteration of the forums. About 17 from the beginning. I've been on since probably about May of 1999, when Dolphin was first announced. I'm amazed this has gone on this long.

Stratos:
I frequented the old sites like N2000 though I was an accountless Lurker until I made my first account (SatansNemesis) somewhere in 2001-2003. I then abandoned that for a year or so until I was drawn back due to finding RFN on iTunes. I wanted to start clean so came up with a new name.

So I guess I have been here more than 10 years too. Though I have yet to hit the 10k post mark.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version