Poll

Which option would work best for the Puppet King role?

Keep things how they are now but inform the Mafia of who the 2 players roles were.
2 (40%)
Just leave things how they are now without any changes
2 (40%)
Not have whoever has their roles switched to just tell them that their role was switched but not who with.
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: June 16, 2011, 02:17:58 AM

Author Topic: Puppet King role  (Read 1989 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Puppet King role
« on: June 15, 2011, 02:17:58 AM »
Right now the Puppet King role whenever this person switches 2 roles whoever has their roles switch is informed of the other person. So if Stratos and vudu have been playing this game and they have their roles were switched with each other then they would be informed of each other and each respective roles at the time of the switch. So this could give one side an unfair advantage.

The few options that I think might balance this is to not have whoever has their roles switched to just tell them that their role was switched but not who with. 2. Keep things how they are now but inform the Mafia of who the 2 players roles were. 3.Just leave things how they are now without any changes. 4.Your suggestion.

Keep in mind whatever the poll results are may not be what I choose to go with.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Puppet King role
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 09:27:23 AM »
Hmm I wake up and the poll order is different. Not cool.

If anybody has voted recently the poll order is the the way I have posted it in the 1st post.I just changed it to the correct order just now.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:38:59 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Puppet King role
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 09:56:47 AM »
Okay I'm working on who changed up the poll and until I get this sorted out I want everyone to send me your option to me via PM. PM's don't lie. Only players that are playing the game and is alive can send me the PMs.Make it happen.
Alexis, she/her/Miss