NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Pikmin Bloom Is The Niantic And Nintendo Developed Pikmin App, Coming Within Days

(1/1)

Shaymin:
Uh, kind of hard to grow a garden in October guys. At least in the Northern hemisphere.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/58798/pikmin-bloom-is-the-niantic-and-nintendo-developed-pikmin-app-coming-within-daysThe 20th anniversary of Pikmin's original sprouting will feature the launch of its first mobile title.The Nintendo and Niantic mobile Pikmin game has been revealed as Pikmin Bloom, which will roll out worldwide in the coming days (beginning in Australia and Singapore). Players will start with a few Pikmin and gain more by reaching step milestones, then have to use the Pikmin to plant flowers in the world (via alternate reality, similar to Niantic's Pokemon Go). All existing Pikmin types can be earned.The game links are as follows: iOS devices, Android devices. A trailer and introduction from Niantic and Nintendo can be seen below:

Pale:
Eesh, looks cool, but here's the thing with these Niantic games.... how do you play more than one? If you are out walking how do you pick which one you want to play? I'm still an incredibly active Pokemon Go player... how would I ever fit this in?

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Pale on October 27, 2021, 01:18:09 PM ---Eesh, looks cool, but here's the thing with these Niantic games.... how do you play more than one? If you are out walking how do you pick which one you want to play? I'm still an incredibly active Pokemon Go player... how would I ever fit this in?

--- End quote ---

Don't you guys have 2 phones?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version