Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 6 - The Panic Room and The End

<< < (6/14) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 02:12:13 PM ---I literally got steam notifications on my laptop saying he was online playing Cities Skylines whenever I booted it up. That's a completely different matter.

But apparently allying with BeautifulShy just ends with me either getting voted out in a fit of paranoia or getting blamed when things don't go her way for not going along with her fits of paranoia that she was unable to prove any form of validity to so I guess I won't be doing that again.

I really wonder why nobody reached out to you for most of the game?

--- End quote ---

That last bit is based on my own history with play style.  I typically am very active in the PMs and people expect me to do that and if I don't then they just don't reach out.   That is just how people play with me.

I don't have issues with people taking care of their mental health.  I advocate for that sort of thing.  I just think it is best to figure out who is on ones side or not and balance your own mental health when one can when not playing it.  Like most things  in life there is balance to it.

If you don't want to ally with me that is fine. if you think I get into these games too much and think too much about possible scenarios of what kind of outcomes can happen.  That is just how I play because I like to dig deep into these games.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote ---These are just stupid forum games. Outside of memey vedettas there's no use holding grudges over them.
--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Mop it up:
Not to discredit us, but I do feel like there was a lot of luck in our win. Just thinking about the number of longshots here is pretty crazy. What are the odds the detective is out day one? 1/18. Odds that the single townie we happened to hit had our crystal? Just 1/7 alone for the crystal, 1/16 we'd land on them. And then at the end, a 50/50 chance the killer doesn't get one of us and ruin everything. I'm probably missing some stuff too.

What a wild game!

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:53:30 PM ---Not everyone has the time or desire to creep on people's online status to determine their role in this game.
--- End quote ---
Ah, so this is why Khushrenada now allows Discord submissions. I guess Mafia teams should start communication outside of NWR and to order their actions.

M.K.Ultra:
Great game everyone. I have two things to mention. The mafia win was some luck but was also masterminded by Mop It Up. She is probably some kind of MI6 agent in real life (or a genius at the very least). Second, I really enjoying discording with the alliance and some of the coolest people on this site and felt really awful lying to them. I know it's just a game but man it is tough to be so dishonest. I think I like being a townie more.

BeautifulShy:
Question for the Mafia how soon did you know that lolmonade was the doctor and how did you come across that info?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version