Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 6 - The Panic Room and The End

<< < (5/14) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:53:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on October 18, 2021, 01:44:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:34:59 PM ---It's also just hard to be a judge of character when half the players are inactive.

--- End quote ---

Hoonestly not really.  There must be some reason they were inactive. Look at Crimm being active enough to play his role but not overly so.  Was the Killer.  Shyguy was the same way although there was more risk involved since he couldn't hit townies so likely not going after players.

--- End quote ---
RABicle and Stratos were also extremely inactive and they wound up being townies. You seem to have forgotten that detail.

Not everyone has the time or desire to creep on people's online status to determine their role in this game.

--- End quote ---

There is reasonable absences and reasons to be absent.   Rab and Stratos falls into the former and Crimm and Shyguy fall into the latter.

pokepal148:
RAB was literally just playing Cities Skylines on Steam the whole time, among other IRL stuff apparently.

This was just a difficult game for the townies because of how the rules played out and how luck basically turned against us on day 2 with both the ice medal in the killer's hands and the loss of the detective. I really didn't expect to come out of this on top and honestly the whole thing was just kind of frustrating considering that half the players seemingly weren't even participating.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 02:04:54 PM ---RAB was literally just playing Cities Skylines on Steam the whole time, among other IRL stuff apparently.

--- End quote ---

Says the person who doesn't have the time to creep on what other players are doing.

Also literally that checking profiles for time stamps and days of activity and when took about 30 minutes just going into the signup thread and checking profiles and comparing previous PMs and what times and looking for differences.   

That dip I did on Crimm and Rabicle took about 30 minutes to do. researching votes.   It just took longer to type out because I am not the fastest typer..

pokepal148:
I literally got steam notifications on my laptop saying he was online playing Cities Skylines whenever I booted it up. That's a completely different matter.

But apparently allying with BeautifulShy just ends with me either getting voted out in a fit of paranoia or getting blamed when things don't go her way for not going along with her fits of paranoia that she was unable to prove any form of validity to so I guess I won't be doing that again.

I really wonder why nobody reached out to you for most of the game?

pokepal148:
It comes down to this: I've learned the hard way that bringing people into an alliance and not trusting them and second guessing everything they do is fucking awful for my mental health so I decided not to do that anymore. Sometimes it means I get screwed over but I have to put my mental health before this game so that's what I've decided to do. If you have a problem with that then don't ally with me. Frankly, between the Zelda game and how this one ended up I don't want to ally with you anyways.

These are just stupid forum games. Outside of memey vedettas there's no use holding grudges over them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version