Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 6 - The Panic Room and The End

<< < (3/14) > >>

pokepal148:
It's also just hard to be a judge of character when half the players are inactive but whatever. It's a game. There's no use getting mad at eachother over it.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Crimm on October 18, 2021, 01:06:28 PM ---Therefore I assumed townies without roles were my targets. Very unlikely the killer survives as the last stand. I had known Pokepal's role since night 2 or 3 but figured "eh whatever." Losing the detective sucked but I had a lot of the info I needed...except the rules.

--- End quote ---

I figured that was your strategy after not bothering to go after pokepal for the vote manipulation power and you targeted another townie instead. You took out 4 of the 7 townies in the game but the one townie the Mafia hit turned out to be the one with the Dark Moon. Targeting the townies is a high risk / high reward strategy though. Two of the townies had negative items. As well, losing regular townies makes it harder for the killer to conceal themselves as role townies can usually group together easier since people rarely claim to be a townie with a role and then be caught in a lie. Getting the Kung Boo treasure of being able to find out which player has the Dark Moon crystal in their possession might be the best route if it can be pulled off.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:28:53 PM ---Technically Steefosaurus was the one who let Mr. Bungle in.

--- End quote ---

Or as I now call him Steeposau.RSS

pokepal148:
I was also under the impression that it would be announced if the Dark Moon Crystal had changed hands. I'm pretty sure that's how it was handled in the Metroid game as well.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:34:59 PM ---It's also just hard to be a judge of character when half the players are inactive.

--- End quote ---

Hoonestly not really.  There must be some reason they were inactive. Look at Crimm being active enough to play his role but not overly so.  Was the Killer.  Shyguy was the same way although there was more risk involved since he couldn't hit townies so likely not going after players.   Now I get all the PMs he sent me and some of the comments about what players were mafia.  Just looking for targets.   In one of the PMs he asked me if Mr. Bungle was Mafia and I thought at the time he was a townie and told him that but never really followed up on that when I joined the "alliance" Maybe if I sent targets of Mop it up or Mr. Bungle in some sort of mass PM there would have been fireworks of at least making it another day. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version