Author Topic: Episode 91 - ZOMBIITOPIA  (Read 1791 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Episode 91 - ZOMBIITOPIA
« on: November 12, 2016, 02:08:28 AM »

Rumors and other details swirling around the Switch get the Famicrew talking!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/famicast/43657/episode-91-zombiitopia

Need to take a breather from US politics for a couple of hours? The Famicast is here to help!

Now that the official announcement of the Switch has come and gone, various developers and sources have started dropping hints and previously unannounced details about the system. From minor issues like memory card sizes to vital(?) features like a projector built into the Switch itself, this is a ripe topic for discussion, so the Famicrew gets stuck in!

Of course, the other staple Famicast segments return, starting with what we’ve been playing recently in New Business. We also cover the few pieces of Nintendo news for the month before diving into some listener feedback. Finally, in a feature we plan to revisit, we take a look at Famitsu’s Most Wanted. Curious to see what Japanese gamers are looking forward to most? Be sure to tune in!

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 91 - ZOMBIITOPIA
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 07:54:23 AM »
Things I promised to link up on the episode:

The Nintendo World 2011 event page (feat. hands on impressions of 3DS games at the show)
The video of the event (feat live music and a cameo appearance by Danny before I'd actually met him, maybe?)

Halloween in the UK skit (Fry and Laurie)
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.