Gaming Forums > Reader Reviews

Scribblenauts Unlimited (Wii U)

<< < (2/2)

Khushrenada:
A Reader Review?! That deserves a couple Honk!s!! (We've broken the English language!)

Nicely done. I feel you sheep example shows why I've shied away from these games. I just think I'd struggle to figure out what the game is asking for or would accept as a solution for a puzzle. I'd probably keep relying on methods that worked rather than trying to come up with creative answers that could keep failing. Still, I should probably give the games I've got a shot at some point since they don't seem to require a long period of play.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on September 08, 2020, 11:28:40 AM ---A Reader Review?! That deserves a couple Honk!s!! (We've broken the English language!)

Nicely done. I feel you sheep example shows why I've shied away from these games. I just think I'd struggle to figure out what the game is asking for or would accept as a solution for a puzzle. I'd probably keep relying on methods that worked rather than trying to come up with creative answers that could keep failing. Still, I should probably give the games I've got a shot at some point since they don't seem to require a long period of play.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the accolades Khush. Hopefully the site is keeping a record of these honks somewhere.
Definitely gives the game a try if you have it. Do it when your feeling especially "creative"  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version