Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

I'm not making it up, it's in the NEWZ, DEWD.

<< < (2/121) > >>

that Baby guy:
The kid who wasn't in the balloon's family was in "Wife Swap."  Twice.

WOOOOOOAHAHOAOAHOAHOHA

D_Average:

--- Quote from: thatguy on October 15, 2009, 09:19:50 PM ---The kid who wasn't in the balloon's family was in "Wife Swap."  Twice.

WOOOOOOAHAHOAOAHOAHOHA

--- End quote ---

haha, that happened not too far from where I live, what a bunch of tards.

BlackNMild2k1:
OMG Mom watches her baby get run over by a train.... baby survives. All Caught on Camera

--- Quote ---Heart-stopping CCTV footage of a six-month-old baby's miraculous escape when his pram was struck by a suburban train in Melbourne's east has been released.

The baby's pram rolled off a platform at Ashburton railway station about 4pm (AEDT) yesterday and into the path of an oncoming train that pushed it some 30 metres along the track.

Emergency services personnel who rushed to the station found the six-month-old being cared for by his distraught mother, said Ambulance Victoria paramedic Jon Wright.

"Fortunately the train was slowing as it pulled into the station," Mr Wright said in a statement.

"The baby received a bump to his head and was distressed when we arrived.

"Luckily he was strapped into his pram at the time, which probably saved his life."

The boy was taken to the Royal Children's Hospital in a stable condition.

Connex spokesman John Rees praised the male train driver's quick response.

"The train driver would have been extremely shocked by this incident," he told ABC Radio.

"He's used his training well and he has applied the brakes as hard as possible.
--- End quote ---

What could the mother have done to make the baby try so hard to get away from her?

But I really don't see how they can praise the train driver for his "quick response" when I didn't see him swerve the train to miss the baby. Now that would have been worth some praise.

EasyCure:
Especially if he was somehow able to not only derail the train, but get it back on to the rails wihout mass casualties

BlackNMild2k1:

--- Quote from: EasyCure on October 16, 2009, 10:23:48 AM ---Especially if he was somehow able to not only derail the train, but get it back on to the rails wihout mass casualties

--- End quote ---

Now that would make him an international hero and a man of legend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version