Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXII: Day 3 (plus weekend)

(1/15) > >>

NWR_DrewMG:
On the second night, Club Toad gathered in the Castle Courtyard yet again.  In the background, one could see a parking lot full of go-karts, and in the foreground, one could see blackfootsteps in the center of the crowd, being handed a potion.

"Okay, Chompy, time to drink the potion," Professor E.Gadd said, keeping his distance from the figure.  Chain-Chomp/Toad sighed.  He had only recently been giving the gift of speech, and now it would be taken away.

"Hand it over, then," Chomp said.

Blackfootsteps drank the potion, and before everyone's eyes, he began to morph back into a regular townie Chain-Chomp. 

The crowd booed - they were supposed to be finding Bowser, not strange metal dog circles!  The booing stopped, however, when Chain Chomp did not appear to be moving.

Professor E. Gadd walked up to blackfootsteps and kicked him.  Nothing.

"Hmmm... I think... umm.... that my cure is not quite ready yet.  Seems that it doubles as a poison.  Very sorry about this, everyone!  I'll have it ready by tomorrow!  I promise!"

The crowd cheered at his show of confidence and enthusiasm, as blackfootsteps was carried off by four very burly looking Toads. 

----

Later that night, Decoyman slept soundly in bed.  Suddenly, he heard a loud noise and jumped up (although not very high) and ran down to his front door.  He quickly picked up a radish from the floorboards, and opened the door.

There wasn't anyone there.  How curious.  He threw the radish on the ground and began to look around his property.  There wasn't anyone behind the tree; there wasn't anyone hiding behind the waterfall.  He checked in the weird egyption vase he'd been given as a gift back in 1988, but nothing. 

He should have looked on the roof of his house, because that's where the hammers began to fall from the sky.  The came slow at first, and then they were in a perfectly arcing barage, fast and furious.  He dodged a few, but not enough.  First he was Toad, then he was small Toad, then he was dead. 

Decoyman never changed back into his other shape, because he was the real Toad, a townie till the end.

----

The Hammer Brothers were very pleased about their execution of Toad; He had been a thorn in their side for far too long.   They decided to go out to the local tavern for a drink.  They put away the hammers, and headed out.

As they opened the tavern door and walked through, suddenly it was black.  They couldn't see anything!  Large canvas sacks were placed over their heads and their hands were tied behind their back.  It was an ambush!

They were carried off to god-knows-where and it wasn't for another hour or so before the bags were removed and they could begin to get their bearings.

They were in the center of a room.  No, a dungeon.  The spotlights were on them, and as they looked around, there were goombas as far as the eye could see.  There were hundreds, no thousands, no MILLIONS of goombas.  How could so many goombas be on the screen, er, in the room at once!  This was amazing! 

Standing on a floating platform, was Toad.  Or rather, someone else who happened to look like Toad, just like everyone else.  Toad spoke.

"Did you think you could get away with it?"

"What are you talking about?" asked the first Hammer Brother, who had been operating undercover with Bowser.

"You idiot, stop playing like an idiot.  I know you've infiltrated my mafia.  I know you've turned your back on the cause!  I've had enough of you.  And your little friend.  Brother.  Whatever.  Bwahahaha!"

The floating platform began to move away and the Goombas began to move in.  Slowly.  Very very slowly.

The Hammer Brothers, Maxi & Dasmos fought valiantly for a time, but NOBODY could kill that many Goombas.  Nobody. 

-=*=-

RESULTS:

blackfootsteps (townie) was voted out.

Decoyman (townie) was hit by the Hammer Bros.

Maxi (Hammer Bros) was hit by the Mafia.

Dasmos (Hammer Bros) died along with Maxi.

-=*=-

Day 3 starts HERE.

Vote for 1 other player by typing "vote" and their name in bold.

If you change your vote, you must leave unbold (but not erase) your old vote.

The day ends at 11 PM CST SUNDAY.

Night actions are due by 7 AM CST Monday.

Mafia Godfather, send in your hit and your assassin.

Luigi, send in your protection action.

Mario, send in your investigation.

Wario, send in your changed vote.

Koopa Jr, send in your frame-job.

The following players must vote today, or be killed: insanolord, RABicle

stevey:
Great going Khush, three townies for the price of one mafia member. At this rate the mafia is going to win :(

Who want to Kill Khush for wanting maxi and BFS dead so badly?

ShyGuy:
(holds up sign) UNVOTE KHUSH

:(:(:(!!

Plugabugz:
EXCLAMATION MARK BANDWAGON!

vote BUTTERED CAMELS!!!!

NWR_pap64:
I knew something was very fishy about all the blackfootsteps talk.

Vote Khush

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version