Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXII: Day 1

(1/17) > >>

NWR_DrewMG:
As the sun rose in the Mushroom Kingdom, dozens and dozens of copies of Toad were running around the castle, trying to do their errands.  Confusion was rampant, nametag sales were up, and Bowser was giddy on this very unusual day. 

"As long as I wear this nametag, no one will suspect a thing!"

He gathered his evil troupe, the Mushroom Mafia, and laid out the plan.

"We'll start this thing off nice and slow; one Toad at a time.  Give it 8 or 9 days, and we should be running the joint!  I wonder if that throne comes in spikey green..."

---

Meanwhile, up the hill and down the road, the Toad who claimed to be Peach and the Toad who really was Professor E. Gadd were at the good professor's laboratory, going over the details of the cure.

"Princess, I've managed to string together a cure, but we're only going to be able to make one batch per day," E. Gadd said, sounding confident.

"Well hurry it up already!" the Princess replied.  "Bowser's still in the Castle playing camoulflage!  We don't know who he is, and we don't know what he's up to!"

"I will do my best."  Professor E. Gadd got to work.

-=*=-

Day 1 starts HERE.

Vote for 1 other player by typing "vote" and their name in bold.
(example: vote DrewMG)
If you change your vote, you must leave unbold (but not erase) your old vote.  If you're extra-nice, you'll strike out your old vote just to make sure it's not counted.

The day ends at 11 PM CST.

Night actions are due by 7 AM CST tomorrow.

Mafia Godfather, send in your hit and your assassin.

Luigi, send in your protection action.

Mario, send in your investigation.

Wario, send in your changed vote.

Hammer Bros, send in your hit.

Koopa Jr, send in your frame-job.

-=*=-

Dasmos:
Just for reference, what time CST was this thread made? I need to count the hours from that time to 11 PM CST to find out what time the the thread should close in DST (Dasmos Standand Time).

Also is there any voting guidelines? Like vote once every two days or something?

NWR_DrewMG:
I made this thread at 9:05 AM CST. 

Also,

"You must vote at least once every three days.  If three days pass without a vote from you, you are dead."

Dasmos:
Cool. For reference, to me, this thread should close at 2:30 PM DST (Dasmos Standard Time).

I should be at Uni at that time, but might be able to find a computer station. lots of italics

decoyman:
Toad runs into the garden, hops over a small fence, dodges like 13 other "Toads" and pulls up a turnip. Quickly. Very quickly. Probably more quickly than most other people in the game could pull up a turnip of similar size and weight.

"Waaahhhh turnip!" says Toad excitedly, holding it above his head with pride.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version