Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXI: Day 5.

<< < (9/9)

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: TheFleece on February 21, 2009, 12:26:32 AM ---For the record: KHUSHRENADA RUNS A TIGHT MAFIA SHIP!

--- End quote ---

Absolutely. It's the only way to have a good game.

TheFleece:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on February 21, 2009, 12:29:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheFleece on February 21, 2009, 12:26:32 AM ---For the record: KHUSHRENADA RUNS A TIGHT MAFIA SHIP!

--- End quote ---

Absolutely. It's the only way to have a good game.

--- End quote ---
I don't want to make big thing of it, but thanks. Your dedication is appreciated on this side.

Khushrenada:
EDIT: Nevermind, Maxi voted in time.

BeautifulShy:
Vote Decoyman
I hope I made the right decsion.

Khushrenada:
Decoyman is dead and gone.

Final tally:

Decoyman - 5
Nickmitch - 3
Dasmos - 1
Vudu - 1

Night actions are supposed to be due still by 9:00 AM EST. However, since I didn't announce this before in the announcement thread and since a new day won't be starting until late Sunday, I'll be willing to accept submissions until 8:00 PM EST. That said, I don't suggest you wait that long.

It was also mentioned that I reveal all the going ons and night actions for Day 5 tomorrow as usual and just leave it locked until we resume late Sunday. I'm sorry to say that won't be happening. It gives some people too much extra time to plan knowing certain things in advance and wouldn't be fair to other groups or players. As of right now, most people are in the dark and it will stay that way until Sunday. Thus, all players are on the same page and all players have an equal opportunity.

Just decompress, relax. Don't think about the game or worry about your fate. Everyone is still alive until Sunday when we see the results. Thanks for playing.

Oh, and the story is up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version