Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXX:Winter HAWTNESS Pageant, staring the Pimp of pimps! Day 6 Crunch Time!

<< < (8/8)

vudu:

--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on January 20, 2009, 12:09:32 AM ---Vudu you do know that Pale is NOT the Killer right?  Right? 
--- End quote ---

No.  I thought you said Pale was the killer.

--- Quote from: vudu on January 19, 2009, 03:50:21 PM ---2)  If I was lying to you about my allegiance, I would have chose to kidnap Spak last night as he's the only one whom I told I wasn't a townie.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on January 19, 2009, 04:04:40 PM ---2)I wasn't free and you probably would have rather gotten rid of the Killer whom has been eating the mafia and Pimps alive with highly accurate hits.
--- End quote ---

Guess this just proves that neither of us has any idea what we're talking about.

And if Pale is NOT the killer, what makes you think he's not going to kill you last night (or whenever this day ends)?  You said you know his identity.  His best chance of winning is to kill you immediately.  At this point the last remaining pimp should be the least of your worries.

Guys, you still have a chance to make things right.  Stevey hasn't ended the day for whatever reason.  If the killer is still on the loose we need to vote him out immediately.  Take the killer out today, have Spak investigate me and you'll see that I'm a townie.  Then we'll have another day or two to determine who the last pimp is.

Even if one of you gets kidnapped, as long as we find the pimp before the game ends you'll all still win.  However, if the killer gets you, you'll die and lose the game.  Going after the killer now is your best chance of winning.

EasyCure:
What the hell? I get in to work and log in all excited to see how voting against vudu might turn out (if he's the pimp or not) and stevey never even closed the voting? wow.

Spak-Spang:
Well, Day 7 started, and I feel bad for Plugabugz, I talked to the killer and asked him to hit her.

Why?  I started to doubt myself slightly on vudu...ok not really, Vudu you were guilty as sin, but you did have great arguments to cast doubt in ones mind...but early after the vote against Stogi I decide to stick to my guns this game and not back down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version