Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXX:Winter HAWTNESS Pageant, w/ 50% less pimps, mafioso, contestants! DAY4

<< < (2/11) > >>

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: Maxi on January 15, 2009, 11:33:11 AM ---Sorry to intrude but these questions was answered when I was kidnapped on day 2.No you can't contact the people that got kidnapped.Basically you are dead so the rules that apply when you are dead apply here.
Continue the day.:)

--- End quote ---

I somehow skipped that. Thank you but... The dead don't speak to the living!

Spak-Spang:
Well you are dead...BUT if the Mafia that kidnaps you is eliminated then you are freed to play the game again.

stevey:
When the entire mafia or pimp group is wiped out the prisoners are freed. Maxi got freed only because the order to kill him got block when the godmother died and I felt it was funny enough that both mafia tried to kill him at once so I wrote it into the story anyway.

The reason I have them kidnapped is if the mafia is outed by a townie, and the townie dies from but leads to the townies win he can still get free and win. The difference between pimps and mafia is who ever gets kidnapped by the mafia dies after 3 days of hunger. The pimps don't waste good talent and whore out their captives until they get pregnant which is determined by a 50/50 random number generator. Maxi is just been very lucky so far (or unlucky infertile)....

EasyCure:
Throw your legs up for a boy maxi!

DAaaMan64:

--- Quote from: stevey on January 15, 2009, 11:57:41 AM ---When the entire mafia or pimp group is wiped out the prisoners are freed. Maxi got freed only because the order to kill him got block when the godmother died and I felt it was funny enough that both mafia tried to kill him at once so I wrote it into the story anyway.

The reason I have them kidnapped is if the mafia is outed by a townie, and the townie dies from but leads to the townies win he can still get free and win. The difference between pimps and mafia is who ever gets kidnapped by the mafia dies after 3 days of hunger. The pimps don't waste good talent and whore out their captives until they get pregnant which is determined by a 50/50 random number generator. Maxi is just been very lucky so far (or unlucky infertile)....

--- End quote ---

Thanks Stevey. Just seems like Khush has been gone damn long and the thread gets quieter each day.

--- Quote from: EasyCure on January 15, 2009, 12:03:30 PM ---Throw your legs up for a boy maxi!

--- End quote ---

Maxi swings that way eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version