Author Topic: DreamMix TV World Fighters Coming Soon  (Read 1999 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
DreamMix TV World Fighters Coming Soon
« on: December 02, 2003, 07:08:43 PM »
Two weeks until the Japanese release! Optimus Prime and Solid Snake, together at last!?

DreamMix TV World Fighters, a new mascot fighting game featuring the unlikely union of Konami, Hudson and Takara characters, is coming out on the 18th of this month in Japan. The official Japanese site features character profiles, screenshots, wallpapers and a whole lot of Japanese text (it's still easy to navigate, though).

DreamMix TV World Fighters has already had 14 of the characters revealed on the official site. Among them are Simon Belmont, Master Higgins, Optimus Prime, Bomberman, Twinbee, Solid Snake, Yugo the Wolf (from Bloody Roar), Takao Kinomiya (Tyson Granger in the U.S., aka "that kid from BeyBlade") and a whole host of characters that were never seen outside of Japan.

Obviously inspired by Super Smash Bros., the game features four-player fighting and will be released on the PS2 and GameCube. It probably won't get released outside of Japan, so this will likely be the choice import of the Christmas season.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: DreamMix TV World Fighters Coming Soon
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 04:27:56 AM »
This sounds too good to be true. Heisenberg* dictates this to be a REALLY sucky game. Damn... *cries*

* Okay, a Heisenberg derivative...
Quality(License) * Quality(Game) == Constant

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
RE:DreamMix TV World Fighters Coming Soon
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 11:14:19 AM »
lol GoldenEye lol

I wouldn't worry, though, Hudson knows how to make games.

Offline CaseyRyback

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 08:00:28 AM »
must buy.. . solid snake vs. master higgins...must buy...must find deal...may buy from buy-rite as its right near my parents...unless better deal on net

Offline DrZoidberg

• Secreted by the Internet Bee
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: DreamMix TV World Fighters Coming Soon
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 08:11:05 AM »
Bomberman VS Optimus Prime bring it on , oh and the chance to knock the stuffing out of the [somewhatcleverhomoeroticpungoeshere]blade kid. go on konami/hudson/takara release it here :\
OUT OF DATE.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2003, 09:01:21 AM »