Gaming Forums > General Gaming

3rd Annual NWR Four on Four

(1/5) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
Hey there forum fans, time to dig out those 3DOs, charge up those Game & Watches, plug in your PSVR2, and dust off the old Lynx. That's right, it's the fourth month of the year and thus time to kick off the 3rd annual Four on Four community event!

The basic idea is to complete four games from four different systems during the month of April. This will encourage us to play more games and as well as games on different systems. Feel free to modify the rules as you see fit. You could use the system the game was originally released on rather than the system you played it on. Instead maybe you just play four games on four different system without completing them. Personally, I am going to pick some games that I have already started and plan to finish in April

Just post the games you are playing and what system you are playing them on and have fun!

M.K.Ultra:
Here are the four games I hope to finish this month:
Jak 3 - playing on PS3
Watch Dogs Legion - playing on PS5
Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder - playing on 3DS
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - playing on Wii

TOPHATANT123:
I've got a super ambitious April planned, but I'm feeling optimistic.

Resident Evil 4 (Original) PS4 - A good 10 hours into this already, loving it so far. Looking forward to playing the remake at some point in the future and comparing the two.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii - Snap. Made a head start on this one too, currently 40 stars in. I'm enjoying it although I've been finding there are control issues with the waggle. I once went to itch my face and died because it read that as a shake. The precision just isn't there. Not a problem on easier stages though.

Twilight Princess HD Wii U - Want to play this before Tears of the Kingdom. Not made a start yet and I know it's famously a very long game.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Switch - This is a stretch goal, but now that the eShop has closed I really want get back to this, hopefully finishing it before Tears of the Kingdom as well.

jarodea:
I struggle to play games these days but first on my goal is:

Luigi's Mansion 3

Next I hope to play through the Metal Games

I'm debating between Metroid Dread and Alien Isolation.

Like I said, I'm a bit delayed.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: TOPHATANT123 on April 02, 2023, 10:21:23 PM ---Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii - Snap. Made a head start on this one too, currently 40 stars in. I'm enjoying it although I've been finding there are control issues with the waggle. I once went to itch my face and died because it read that as a shake. The precision just isn't there. Not a problem on easier stages though.

--- End quote ---

Crazy that we are both playing this at the same time. I was having a hard time with the Yoshi controls but I haven't given them that much time yet. I have always thought the first game was better and replayed it multiple times, but this is my first replay of the sequel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version