Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 1 - The Foyer

(1/8) > >>

Khushrenada:
Story Post

Khushrenada:
Announcement Post

Welcome to the 86th NWR Mafia Game. It's been awhile. Thanks for taking the time to do this again!

For Day 1, the Day Thread will be open for a maximum of just under 47 hours. Voting will end and the thread will close at Midnight EST Oct. 8 aka 9:00 PM PST Oct. 7 aka Noon Perth Time Oct. 8. However, the thread and Day could end early if a Majority Vote is reached.

There are currently 18 players still alive in this game meaning 10 votes would be needed for a Majority Vote.

There is an option to abstain from voting anyone out with the No Vote choice. Read about it in the Rules.

Yes, I haven't quite finished writing up all the rules. I still need to post about the power-ups/treasures available this game for Luigi/Gooigi. However, that stuff mainly is for the benefit of the two players with those roles. I'll make sure they are up to speed with those abilities before we get too far in this game.

I have also contacted the player who has the Dark Moon crystal to start the game. That is the only Ghost (Townie) who knows what item is assigned to them.

If you want to contact me via private messages on the forum or through Discord and the NWR Server, I will be doing my best to keep checking both places and be available to you through the medium you prefer. As well, if you would prefer I contact you either here or on Discord then let me know and I'll try to make that my primary way to communicate to you for when I need to reach you on a matter.

There is no voting requirement for this game. No one will be automatically eliminated if they haven't voted for so many days. I leave it to the players to decide if they will let other users stay under the radar with little voting activity.

I know the Luigi's Mansion game doesn't exactly have iconic standout enemies so role-playing for this game may be harder. One of the more popular choices of a Boo Buddy is being used for making up the Mafia so selecting that could make one a target so use that at your own risk. At the same time, there is a lot of blank canvas that a person could just take a character and make-up whatever they want with and sometimes that's more fun than trying to nail the characterization of a more iconic character. There is no rule about role-playing so don't worry about it if you don't care about it.

I think that wraps up the main points for now. I'll probably be posting some other points in the day thread as the game progress on Day 1 to alert players about certain points for the game so that they don't have to keep checking back on this post.

Game on!

pokepal148:
Hey guys! I think I found a Boo already!

vote Stevey

TOPHATANT123:
It's a pleasure to be back here again

For prosperity, here are the players:

Insanolord
TOPHATANT123
Pokepal148
Stratos
Mr. Bungle
Discord.RSS
Stevey
MASB
Mop it up
RABicle
BeautifulShy
Luigi Dude
nickmitch
ThePerm
ShyGuy
lolmonade
Crimm
TheFleece

Luigi Dude jumps out at me for obvious reasons...
Could make the game interesting and vote for myself...
And by Jove, is that Crimm?!

Let's keep things simple.
Vote pokepal148

Khushrenada:
Yeah, I realized after I had left last night and was going to bed that I forgot to do the traditional Player's List thread. Got the corrected now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version