Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 5.

<< < (2/8) > >>

nickmitch:
This is a crazy change of events from the votes yesterday.  There was a seemingly townie led rally against Insanolord and then LuigiDude, but Kraid stepped in with the save by switching the vote to someone who had ZERO VOTES during the day.

This pretty much leads me to distrust a lot of people, but I need to go back over the thread first.  I'm guessing one of two things happened: either the townie alliance gained some insights late in the day, or they knew what the plan was early on and threw out votes in order to try and get some mafia members to out themselves.

RABicle:
The crazy part is, going back and reading the previous days, there’s almost nothing to learn from Stevey and Fleece. Neither ever made any meaningful posts or votes of consequence.

Mop it up:
Yeah, that has me worried one of them could be an inactive like Stratos, that would be lame.

RABicle:
Also I still can’t wrap my head around how Comrade Kraid changed so many votes. But I support his actions uncritically.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: RABicle on April 02, 2020, 07:42:41 PM ---Also I still can’t wrap my head around how Comrade Kraid changed so many votes. But I support his actions uncritically.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Kraid can choose to eliminate one of the tied players or they can consider the whole day's vote as null and void for not reaching one choice and instead cast a vote against any remaining player they choose and have that player eliminated by the vote instead. Of course, Kraid can also choose to not eliminate anyone. It is entirely their decision how they wish to resolve it.
--- End quote ---

Kraid basically can just pick someone to die whenever there's a tie, so no votes needed to be changed.  That was a good question because I was wondering that myself.

Khush, quick question, does this mean that Kraid can still change 5 votes?  I don't think I've seen any results where Kraid interfered and it wasn't a tie.  So, that would mean that the normal vote change power is still intact and unused, correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version