Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 4.

<< < (8/10) > >>

Khushrenada:
A lot of action happening at the end. Just so that everyone has a better picture of where things currently stand:

Lucario - 5 votes*
NWR_insanolord - 4 votes
Luigi Dude - 2 votes

*while ShyGuy has said he is unvoting Lucario and voting Luigi Dude his old vote stands until he unbolds the unvote part. It's in the rules even though it might seem like an obvious thing to tell he's changed his vote.

11 / 14 players have voted. Nice turnout today.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 01, 2020, 09:23:46 PM ---In the interest of fairness so that no one is later blindsided at the end of the game, I should make sure that all players are aware that the option is open for me to send a player a pm stating that Khushrenada smells

--- End quote ---

I would like one of these. You never know when you might need it.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on April 01, 2020, 10:19:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 01, 2020, 09:23:46 PM ---In the interest of fairness so that no one is later blindsided at the end of the game, I should make sure that all players are aware that the option is open for me to send a player a pm stating that Khushrenada smells

--- End quote ---

I would like one of these. You never know when you might need it.

--- End quote ---

:'(

I thought with pokepal148 gone we had removed this type of toxicity from the game but it seems I was wrong.  ;)

ShyGuy:
WHAT IS THIS PEDANTIC CHICANERY?

ShyGuy:
VOTE KHUSHRENADA FOR HAVING A STICK UP YE BUM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version