Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 3.

<< < (5/11) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: GK on March 29, 2020, 01:03:43 PM ---And here I thought the low voter count was simply because of time zones & personal life issues. Man, I'm a noob at this sorta thing...

--- End quote ---
Nah Day 1 shows if people want to be here they will. It is up to players to call that crap out.

Mop it up:
Vote Lucario

I can't shake the feeling this whole thing is a setup. There could be something I'm missing which would make it beneficial for BeautifulShy to draw in all the votes. Maybe even a hidden bomber role or item...

Luigi Dude:
Even though I'd like to think there some kind of scheme going on, it does seem like BeautifulShy wants to leave the game for personal issues.

Vote BeautifulShy

Hope things work out for you.

NWR_insanolord:
I guess I’ll Vote BeautifulShy as well.

BeautifulShy:
Oh joy two more late comers to vote for me to appease the voting gods and to appear they are doing this for a good reason.   Good job you two now you two will surely appear to be townies. Bravo!

I really want to applaud the latest voters to  show up to the game. Hey maybe this game actually matters to you and you want to be more active going forward. One can only hope.

Two more of you jokers till I am voted out. Don't disapoint me!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version