Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 2.

<< < (13/15) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Steefosaurus is that a vote for stevey in there with all the green text?    It has to be bolded to count.

ejamer:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on March 28, 2020, 06:46:03 AM ---So there is about 4 hours and 15 minutes left in the day and here are the votes as they stand now.

Mr. Bungle-1
Steefosaurus-2
stevey-1

ejamer voted for Mr. Bungle
ShyGuy and BeautifulShy voted for Steefosaurus
pokepal148 voted for stevey.

--- End quote ---

So we've got 4, maybe 5, votes to work with and things are about to end? Yuck.
I was wondering if it's better to switch votes and try for a tie so that at least we know a townie makes the final choice between targets, but (a) maybe we already have one, and (b) I'm not sure if that's better or worse anyway given how little information we have...

Rough.

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on March 28, 2020, 10:03:21 AM ---Steefosaurus is that a vote for stevey in there with all the green text?    It has to be bolded to count.

--- End quote ---

Negative. These votes, while the current-best survival strategy for .Adam/Mainframe, are deemed suboptimal by LOGIC.tar.gz

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on March 28, 2020, 06:50:16 AM ---I had a really good Roleplaying post for todays space pirate meeting almost ready to go but I was typing it on the Wii U because my router decided to have it's wifi break down completely yesterday so I needed something with a wired connection and when I switched tabs to check on something and came back the browser reloaded the page and ate my post.
--- End quote ---

Submit_HQ: Please note the organics have gained access to highly advanced computing technologies.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: ejamer on March 28, 2020, 10:09:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on March 28, 2020, 06:46:03 AM ---So there is about 4 hours and 15 minutes left in the day and here are the votes as they stand now.

Mr. Bungle-1
Steefosaurus-2
stevey-1

ejamer voted for Mr. Bungle
ShyGuy and BeautifulShy voted for Steefosaurus
pokepal148 voted for stevey.

--- End quote ---

So we've got 4, maybe 5, votes to work with and things are about to end? Yuck.
I was wondering if it's better to switch votes and try for a tie so that at least we know a townie makes the final choice between targets, but (a) maybe we already have one, and (b) I'm not sure if that's better or worse anyway given how little information we have...

Rough.

--- End quote ---

Yeah it looks like the day ending early in the morning makes it so that there isn't many people around at the end of the day.   Shame we didn't use the earlier parts of Day 2 better.   

It looks like Kraid may get some activity but they need to act before the end of the day for the vote manipulator to work.   

Question is what the best option is for a vote?

Order.RSS:
Vote Luigi Dude

Plan failure imminent, retroactively retracting vote. Getting ready to redeploy vote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version