Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 2.

<< < (12/15) > >>

BeautifulShy:
So there is about 4 hours and 15 minutes left in the day and here are the votes as they stand now.

Mr. Bungle-1
Steefosaurus-2
stevey-1

ejamer voted for Mr. Bungle
ShyGuy and BeautifulShy voted for Steefosaurus
pokepal148 voted for stevey.

pokepal148:
I really don't like the idea of losing Steef right now. I think he's probably a townie and most importantly I love his Roleplaying.

I had a really good Roleplaying post for todays space pirate meeting almost ready to go but I was typing it on the Wii U because my router decided to have it's wifi break down completely yesterday so I needed something with a wired connection and when I switched tabs to check on something and came back the browser reloaded the page and ate my post. I just haven't had it in me to type out another one.

BeautifulShy:
Okay so The Fleece gave me a good reason to not vote for them for at least a day and I haven't heard from stevey yet so I am leaning towards stevey or keeping my Steefosaurus vote.   

Order.RSS:
Predictive Pattern Recognition flagging major discrepancies in Day-To-Day behaviour. Quiet following loudness incongruent with Species_Expectation_Heuristics, new Pattern Predictions must be patched in.

Current vote characteristics:
- PlayedID_eJamer displays distaste for careful deliberation, prefers steadfast decisions.
- PlayedID_ShyGuy distrustful of AI. Consulted organic lifeform sources indicate this to be a broadly supported concern.
- PlayerID_Pokepal unable to let go of old grievances. Predictable fallacy.
- PlayerID_BeautifulShy suspicious of unexpected behavioural changes. Suggests an advanced life-form with highly evolved self-preservation instincts.

Sample set Conclusion: Deductive reasoning unpopular method amongst Userbase. Adjusting .Adam/Interface to make early decisive choices may curry favours with the organics.
- - - - - - - - -
C0NFL1CT_OVERRIDE.exe: Continuity_Protocol threatened, logical course of action - force stalemate, preserve C:/Storage.
C0NFL1CT_LOGIC.tar.gz: Votes for PlayerID_Stevey;PlayerID_Mr.Bungle logically unsupported.
- - - - - - - - -

Option: Self-preservatory vote. Adjust before end of Calendar Cycle?
DOWNSIDE: heuristics indicate PlayerID_eJamer will vote against .Adam during next 48hour Calendar Cycle.

BeautifulShy:
Looks like there is an hour and 5 minutes left in the day.   

I am still deciding but if anyone wants to take a look at my notes PM me your email.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version