Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Sign-Up Thread. (Open until Mar. 15)

<< < (7/10) > >>

Khushrenada:
Good thing I waited on sign-ups so that pokepal/Insanolord could work together to post an article about sign-ups to the main page......

With everyone starting to plan to stay indoors for long periods of time, people are going to be looking for ways to occupy their time and playing a game like this would be perfect for them. What else are you going to do? If only there was some way for people to know about it.

NWR_insanolord:
Oh yeah, I was supposed to do that, wasn’t I?

Stratos:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on March 12, 2020, 10:36:59 AM ---Good thing I waited on sign-ups so that pokepal/Insanolord could work together to post an article about sign-ups to the main page......

With everyone starting to plan to stay indoors for long periods of time, people are going to be looking for ways to occupy their time and playing a game like this would be perfect for them. What else are you going to do? If only there was some way for people to know about it.

--- End quote ---

Hey! No excuse that I am busy with work then, right?...Hopefully being stuck home in front of a computer will give me the bandwidth to really dig in for this game.

Order.RSS:
Would it be in poor taste to play as the X-Parasites instead?

Khushrenada:
I have no issues with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version