Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Sign-Up Thread. (Open until Mar. 15)

<< < (4/10) > >>

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on March 06, 2020, 12:28:52 AM ---Is there a timeline on what roles there is going to be for this game Khushrenada?

--- End quote ---

Yep. This weekend when I've got more time.

Khushrenada:
If, for some strange reason, we end up with 20 players, I'm open to creating a second Samus Aran role like SA-X. If we pull off a miracle and get 24 or more players then I'll make a second mafia of either Dark Samus or Bounty Hunters to add in but I'd be shocked to see that happen.

MASB:
Reporting for duty! Will decide on roleplay later this week. Maybe I should relisten to the RFN where Jon plays Metroid: Samus Returns during the episode to get my head in the game so to speak. ;)

Khushrenada:
To be honest, I'm not sure there is much to really role-play with Metroid but the blank canvas of creatures and NPC's could also be a boon for those who want to get imaginative and run wild with a Geemer's or Federation Solder's take on life in this game situation would be like.

What do they have to say...?
I'm a Federation Soldier and I'm OK!

BeautifulShy:
Okay I like the Space Pirates as the townie side and the Federation as the Mafia. Federation is really sketchy at times.

So the Metroid essentually turns into a flag in flag football and you must obtain them to win and if a townie or Mafia has the Metroid they must bring the other side down to even for the Mafia or remove the Mafia and Samus Aran for the Townies.   I am curious as to what other powerups/ items there are in the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version