Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84:RE:CV NeighborDay 8-Let's just say I'm a ghost,Coming back to haunt you

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: TOPHATANT123 on January 23, 2020, 02:49:29 PM ---Makes sense to me
Vote Mop it Up

--- End quote ---
Excuse me, but I think you're forgetting that poepal148 had the role of Leon S Kennedy, a role which allowed him to send "encrypted messages" that the host would then post in these threads. When someone is converted to the Ashford Mafia, they lose any powers they once held. As pokepal148 has not sent an encrypted message today or yesterday to prove his innocence, it's clear that he has been converted to Ashford.

M.K.Ultra:
What happens if the vote is split 3-3?

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on January 23, 2020, 03:15:04 PM ---What happens if the vote is split 3-3?

--- End quote ---

If the vote is split 3-3 and the day ends then a 30 minute tie breaker will occur.  Anybody can unvote or change their vote to one of the two players and that person is voted out.   If for whatever reason the tie isn't broken and the 30 minute period ends then I will randomly pick someone alive to be killed. 

lolmonade:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on January 23, 2020, 02:27:00 PM ---Considering that pokepal148 has not used his encrypted message power to prove his innocence, and is now turning on us, it's pretty clear that he is the one who has been converted.

That said, from the investigations we know that lolmonade is the OG goon turned Ashford, and appears to be the successor, so we should vote him out today to block the hit.

--- End quote ---

Interesting timing that you choose to wait until Pokepal is away to toss accusations his way like that.  If anything, the prior days events has shown if anyone is likely safe from being mafia, it's him.  It would also be crazy of Stevey to recruit the one person in the game with a role that can verify whether or not they're corrupted when they could instead quietly accumulate a normal townie more covertly.

I'll level with people since we're close to the end game.  I'm the townie detective, and I've investigated and been informed that Mop it Up is a part of the Ashford Mafia.  Let's put this to a close.

Vote Mop it Up.

BeautifulShy:
Vote tally is this currently

Mop it up- 3
lolmonade-1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version