Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84:RE:CV Neighbor Day 7- Alexia's Revenge!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Starting with one player on a team seems like it needed something to balance things pokepal hence the neighborize anytime before being voted out.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on January 22, 2020, 01:57:59 PM ---Oh wait, I think I misread and was confused. Is there just still going to be the one hit tonight from the OG Mafia? Nothing from Ashford?

--- End quote ---
If Albert is voted out today that will be the last OG Mafia member and Ashford would get the hit for tonight. 

Mop it up:
Well, it doesn't work exactly how I thought it did, but I guess there still is two hits tonight in a way, they just can't both happen. Kinda lame, but oh well, thanks for explaining.

Also I'm not so sure if you should be explaining ways things could play out, as that could be construed as advice and may accidentally reveal something.

BeautifulShy:
Oh also since there is no more Neighborize in the game,  on the vote out I will reveal what role said player has since roles are set from here on out.

M.K.Ultra:
Well, there were only six RE movies so I am out of ideas. Leon? Are you still alive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version