Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84:RE:CV Neighbor Day 6- Becoming a husk and death!!

(1/4) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Story

Results of day 5

Luigi Dude was voted out. He was originally OG Mafia Goon #2 and become the Ashford Mafia Goon #1.

Albert Wesker attacked Mop it up but was protected and lived. 

Notes for todays game day

Same deal as yesterday with time of day length.  48 hours for Day 6 or when majority is reached and stays for one hour.  With 9 players alive majority is going to be 5 players voting for the same person.

Today is Alexia Ashfords neighborize day.  She can send me an neighborize action to try and regain the 2 player threshhold to get the Mafia hit again.

Claire Redfield can message me on here or on Discord their action and receive the results early if you wish to do so.

Steve Burnside can message me on here or Discord who he wants to save and he can self protect if he so wishes.

Leon S Kennedy can send me an message on here or Discord the message he wants to have me post in the day thread.  He will only get one Encrypted message each game day.

Everyone has received a PM if you have a special role or if you are a normal townie. 

Players amongst the living.

Steefosaurus
stevey
pokepal148
Mr. Bungle
Insanolord
TOPHATANT123
Nickmitch
Lolmonade
Mop it up

nickmitch:
Woo! We got one!

BeautifulShy:
Okay thread is updated and there is 46 hours left in the day.

Carry on.

Mop it up:
Finally getting somewhere! And thanks doc!

Today, we really need to find the Ashford leader before more spreading can happen, but I"m not quite sure who they may be. With Luigi Dude being two goons in one, it's tough to say who he might have been working with. I'll have to contemplate some things, hm...

TOPHATANT123:
Hell yeah, so Luigi Dude held all the keys... This is their voting history from what I can gather.

Day 1 - Stratos (dead)
Day 2 - Voted for Khrushrenada (dead) then The Perm (dead)
Day 3 - Switched to Ashford, voted for ShyGuy (dead)
Day 4 - Khrushrenada (dead)
Day 5 - TOPHATANT123

Players who voted out Luigi Dude:
- Mop it up
- pokepal148
- Mr Bungle
- Nickmitch

For now I'm going to throw a vote at Insanolord since they were quiet yesterday. Vote Insanolord

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version