Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 83: F-Zero Strapped for Crash! [PODIUM CEREMONY]

(1/11) > >>

Order.RSS:
StoryWell, that didn't take long! Granted, Phantom Road is a tricky circuit with lots of unguarded corners to be pushed off... Long-standing F-Zero bandit Samurai Goroh took a tumble straight down the very first chicane, after tripping over a randomly generated banana peel...

MAFIA VICTORY!That Baby Guy and Mop It Up suffered an early setback and even had to ruthlessly sacrifice a fellow Mafia Member to clinch it, but in the end they steamrolled over the competition! Congratulations!

Here's who everyone was:1. Pokepal148 was Townie Detective. Escaped death twice, killed during Night 5.
2. Khushrenada was Townie Cupid, and joined Stratos & Stevey on his first night. Served as Race Leader for a while, too. Killed on Night 3 by Mafia.
3. BeautifulShy was the Risky Driver and kept the Race Leader title firmly in the Townie camp. She was killed on Night 1, took a lucky guess, and resurrected Pokepal from death while going out.
4. Lolmonade was the Townie Doctor.
5. MASB was Mafia Goon #3, killed by the very first Townie Vote.
6. Nickmitch was a Normal Townie, the last one to perish on Day 7.
7. NRW_Insanolord was the Rogue Mafia Goon, but never used this power. Killed on Night 5 through Townie Vote.
8. Stevey started as Normal Townie, was hit by Cupid's Arrow. Died when voted out.
9. Stratos  started as Normal Townie, was hit by Cupid's Arrow. Died when voted out.
10. Mr. Bungle was a Normal Townie, killed by Mafia hit on Night 6.
11. Shyguy was a Normal Townie, voted out on Day 2.
12. Mop It Up was Mafia Goon #2 and survives to this day!
13. Backwards Flying Dragons was the Mafia Godfather & survives to this day!
14. Lucario was the Killer. Voted out on Day 3.

Thanks for playing everyone!

P.S.: Please fill out this form to give some feedback, if you want!

that Baby guy:
The craziest part about all of this is that I never even signed up.

Edit:  I have been told every time I'm mafia and Mop it up is mafia, I vote for her. Whoops!

BeautifulShy:
Well that was a fast and fun game even though I died in the first night.   

I sent these guesses to steefosaurus on the 18th on who I thought Mafia was. Thatguy- Godfather,Mop it up- Mafia #2, Mr. Bungle- Reluctant Mafia Member.  I was pretty spot in aside from Mr. Bungle.  I figured this much from all the players that voted for me in the Race Leader poll on the first day.   Mop it up, Insanolord and Mr. Bungle said they voted for me in the Race Leader poll and I felt like this was to make me make a difficult decision on who Mafia might be that early in the game and I did waver once but it was to Mop it up and thatguy was voting for her as well so I am sure thatguy had a plan if Mop it up was voted out instead of MASB and maybe it would of been me that was being whispered vote possibilities from thatguy instead of pokepal.

I also questioned if I should of revived pokepal that first night instead of killing Mop it up and letting the townies figure things out instead of play Follow the Investigator throughout the game and maybe with pokepal dead thatguy couldn't of led the investigator to false options in searches.

Oh well fun game and I will be posting a signup thread for my new game sometime today and I will have it run through the holidays.  It is going to be Mafia 84: Resident Evil: Code Veronica Pain(or something like that.)  Basically it is going to be a branch off of the main Mafia game series and the Remastered game will come later on when I figure things out more for that game.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: that Baby guy on December 22, 2019, 10:55:54 AM ---The craziest part about all of this is that I never even signed up.

Edit:  I have been told every time I'm mafia and Mop it up is mafia, I vote for her. Whoops!

--- End quote ---
You have done that every time. Both Phoenix Wright games and this one come to mind.  Maybe stop that because one of these days people are going to notice. :P

BeautifulShy:
I guess the only other question I have for this game is how did the Reluctant Mafia member work? Can they create a hit where there is none or is it only used when there is a hit sent in Steefosaurus?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version