Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 83: The Junkyard [Dead Thread]

(1/11) > >>

Order.RSS:
Welcome to the Junkyard, a place for broken F-Zero machines, and broken pilots to commiserate over moments of past racing glory in the Aero Dive Bar.

Card carrying Junkyard members:
- MASB
- BeautifulShy
- Shyguy
- Lucario
- Khushrenada
- Lolmonade
- Stratos
- Stevey
- Pokepal148
- NWR_Insanolord
- ThePerm
- Mr. Bungle
- Nickmitch

BeautifulShy:
Hell Yeah!!! I got a Mafia member!!  I actually think that was the first time in quite some time to vote out a Mafia member through my initial vote. I think this was the first time I did it on the 1st day.   Go me!!

BeautifulShy:
I am loving this Sonic roleplay by Khushrenada right now.  I love roleplaying like this.

BeautifulShy:
Is anyone else having the issue where within this forum and outside of it the Day 2 thread is still looking like it has new messages even though one has read through the topic and read the newest message from Khushrenada?  The one with Sonic and his bee stings. Its weird the forum is acting like that even after marking the forum read. Odd, it went away after I made this post...

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on December 11, 2019, 10:56:29 AM ---Is anyone else having the issue where within this forum and outside of it the Day 2 thread is still looking like it has new messages even though one has read through the topic and read the newest message from Khushrenada?  The one with Sonic and his bee stings. Its weird the forum is acting like that even after marking the forum read. Odd, it went away after I made this post...

--- End quote ---

Does the Forum register post edits as new posts? I update the vote tallies and strikethrough past, no longer accurate tallies. Maybe those edits register as new posts somehow?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version