Author Topic: GameStop to Sell Exclusive Skylanders Giants Figure Pack  (Read 1391 times)

Offline TalesOfFan

• "This is no Zaku boy, no Zaku!"
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
GameStop to Sell Exclusive Skylanders Giants Figure Pack
« on: August 05, 2012, 01:38:05 AM »

The pack will include three new figures exclusive to Skylanders Giants.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31240

GameStop is currently taking preorders for their exclusive Skylanders Giants Golden Dragonfire Cannon Battle Pack.

Unlike previous retailer exclusives that were largely slight color variations on existing Skylanders figures, the Golden Dragonfire Cannon Battle Pack includes three new Skylanders Giants exclusive figures, the series 2 version of Chop Chop, Shroomboom, and the Golden Dragon Fire Cannon, which unlocks an in-game battle arena.

The figure pack, which will retail for $24.99, is currently set to release alongside Skylanders Giants on October 21, 2012. There is currently no information as to whether or not the pack will only be available at GameStop for the duration of its time on the market, or if it is simply a timed exclusive.

James Dawson
Staff Writer, Nintendo World Report

Offline 5kytar

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: GameStop to Sell Exclusive Skylanders Giants Figure Pack
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 09:32:33 AM »
I just barely got into skyanders, and I'm trying to catch up on getting all of the characters, and now series 2 is just a few months away? I'm going to be hard "spent" trying to get them all...

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: GameStop to Sell Exclusive Skylanders Giants Figure Pack
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 12:15:20 PM »
Blah, couldn't they have redone Whirlwind... I have a couple chop-chop already...
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.