Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Trilogy - Switch Technical Analysis  (Read 1064 times)

Offline John Rairdin

• Director
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Theft Auto Trilogy - Switch Technical Analysis
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 08:11:07 PM »
At least relative to Nintendo systems, this is a momentous release and it's sad to see Rockstar to have apparently not given that much care to it.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 09:18:20 PM »
Saint's Row 3 and 4 are on Switch as well if you really need an open world game on Switch. They have some glitches here and there (much like the original releases) but they run way better than this.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 12:02:29 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 01:04:17 AM »
At least relative to Nintendo systems, this is a momentous release and it's sad to see Rockstar to have apparently not given that much care to it.

Historically, Had they given it more thought, maybe it wouldn't be on Switch.

If I were to port the games over I wouldn't do anything, but upgrade the main characters models, upscaled the textures(using people , preferably a native English Speaker) and thats it. The games are ps2 games. They should run at 60 frames per second. I used to play GTA3 on my crappy for its time pc in high school and they ran fine at 800x600. I sideloaded GTA Vice City to my Ouya and it ran fine. Although, that was the terrible mobile version this one is supposed to be based off of.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post