Author Topic: Resident Evil 3ds!?!  (Read 33722 times)

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil 3ds!?!
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2012, 05:11:02 PM »
I cleared every stage in Raid with an S ranking, even the Ghost Ship (I got the S ranking by killing everything in the stage before the gauntlet). The only thing I have left to do is find the true exit in the Ghost Ship. I got up to the Skagdeads. I had trouble getting through the part with the 57 f-ing Dragonazzos but I recently discovered that Pale Rider + Charge shoots right through them and deals ridic damage. I'm going to attempt it later tonight.

I'm at level 50 but I'm using a level 47 shotgun, a level 48 magnum, and a level 48 machine gun. I haven't done any infection missions. I'll probably start farming for missions and rare items after I tackle the Ghost Ship. But, if anyone wants to Raid with me, just send a PM.

We need to have another Wi-Fi night.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil 3ds!?!
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2012, 12:28:52 AM »
I got this game a few days after launch, played the first two chapters, and lost interest- I just didn't know where it was going and I wasn't sure if it was my kind of game (it's my first real Resident Evil title). But I just restarted a couple of days ago and I'm having a blast- just finished up Chapter 5. I'm really enjoying the tightness of the combat, especially in the hallways (and that damn Rachel boss battle...), and I've mastered dodging and reloading on the fly. The story doesn't make a lick of sense to me but I honestly don't care because I'm having such a great time. For me, the tension is very fun and has me checking every corner for a new foe. After the first boss battle I became braced for some gritty combat and I'm now totally engrossed.

I haven't tried Raid Mode yet, but I'm excited to give it a whirl.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.