Author Topic: Narina DS  (Read 1607 times)

Offline jakeOSX

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Narina DS
« on: February 21, 2006, 09:39:09 AM »
So i got the narnia game. only got about an hour of game time so far, but it seems to be very similar to the consul versions of balder's gate.

couple things, being able to move and be in the menu screen (since the 'main' screen is the top and the touch screen is the menu/supplimental screen) is nice, one of my one complaints about AC:WW. the game also looks good (graphics wise).

so yeah, fun so far, will update if there is any change in opinion (and if i ever get to try out the multiplayer)

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: Narina DS
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »
Let me know if this makes for a good multiplayer dungeon crawl.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 12:49:07 PM »
I might have to pick this up.

I loved that GBA Two Towers game that nobody else seemed to notice. This sounds kind of similiar.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline TMW

• The Man Whore, if you're wondering.
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 04:02:27 PM »
I love that Chronic (WHAT) cles of Narnia.  
Jesus saves! Everyone else, roll for damage.<BR><BR>Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there's not an invisible monster about to eat your face off.