Gaming Forums > General Gaming

4th Annual NWR Four on Four

<< < (2/6) > >>

Evan_B:

--- Quote from: M.K.Ultra on April 09, 2024, 09:47:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: M.K.Ultra on April 02, 2024, 07:08:55 PM ---Hey there forum denizens! It's April and you know what that means...time to reel in those Playdates,...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Evan_B on April 08, 2024, 08:01:34 PM ---I'm obviously already chronicling my backlog odyssey in another thread, but my Four on Four for this April is as follows:

Oom on Playdate....

--- End quote ---

Please tell me Oom uses the crank so that you are actually "reeling in your Pladate"  :D

--- End quote ---
It does! You angle your movement and attack trajectory by rotating the crank. It’s pretty intuitive. I’ve played a number of Playdate games that over-emphasize/hyper fixate on the crank and some that don’t use it at all. Oom is the perfect balance of every single input on the Playdate- even docking the crank does something!

lolmonade:
I like this idea!

Working to clean up my backlog, here's what's in my queue.  Will report back once I notch them off the beat list.

Astral Chain (Switch)

Returnal (PS5)

The Lion King (Sega Genesis)

Anomaly Agent (PC)

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Xbox series X)

Mario Golf - Game Boy

lolmonade:

--- Quote from: M.K.Ultra on April 02, 2024, 07:55:20 PM ---
* Cult of the Lamb - While this is available on Switch, the NWR review mentioned significant performance issues so I picked this up for Playstation 5. I am eventually going for completion but this month just aiming for beating the main campaign, which is about 75% done.

--- End quote ---

I was pretty disappointed in the Switch version at launch, the performance issues really sunk my grade.  I hope for the Switch players Devolver cleaned it up a bit, but would definitely recommend other platforms.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: lolmonade on April 09, 2024, 09:11:22 PM ---I like this idea!

Working to clean up my backlog, here's what's in my queue.  Will report back once I notch them off the beat list.

Astral Chain (Switch)

Returnal (PS5)

The Lion King (Sega Genesis)

Anomaly Agent (PC)

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Xbox series X)

Mario Golf - Game Boy

--- End quote ---

6 on 6!  :o Very impressive.
Astral Chain is one of my favorite Switch exclusives (probably top five). I also have Hellblade for XBox on my backlog so looking forward to your thoughts on each of these.

lolmonade:
Don't expect 6/6 for me, I'm just trying to give myself a wide berth for success  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version