Author Topic: Mafia LV: Mage's Mystery Day Four  (Read 4314 times)

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
Mafia LV: Mage's Mystery Day Four
« on: November 10, 2011, 09:48:14 AM »
Even though they numbered few, the darkened council room felt crowded with the king's mourners. The castle staff and the Regal Guard all somberly sat with the council in the darkness. The blue orb gave the only light, and expounded upon King Zaden III many accomplishments on the battlefield, in prosperity, and in charity.

"He was your king, and was willing to sacrifice himself for this land, and you must be willing to do the same."

The blue orb evaporated, and took the darkness with it, blinding everyone in the room with the morning sun.

Almost immediately the women servants began to weep. As their male counterparts comforted them, they also began to cry; loudly, and uncontrollably.

"Weep not!" One of the Regal Guard called out. "The king now rides in the light of gods, and will be given just reward for the majestic life he lived!"

"That is not why we weep!" It is was the brazen head chef again, but this time, the boy who had interrupted the meeting that started all of this stood with him. "We are not sad for the king's death, but for our own impending morality. Our fate is in the hands of fools!"

"What hope have we?" A woman called out.

"Who will protect us? The king and Jamisson are dead!" The boy called out.

"Listen you weak-hearted harlots!" One of the council erupted.

"CALM!"

"We cannot turn on each other now. There are two usurpers and their foul demon left. There are also three councilmen left. We can counter them!"

"What of Rogue? He is not in cell! We know of this council!"

"Yes... What of Rogue?"

The blue orb returned and expelled everyone but the council from the room.

"You have a job to do council. Get to it, and do it right!"

3 mafia, 3 townies, 1 killer. Yesterday's end story.
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LV: Mage's Mystery Day Four
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 09:51:23 AM »
Vote Apdude
Vote Sundoulos
Vote Silenced
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 10:32:56 PM by Ceric »
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »
I've been so busy working on potions to save our ailing king I've neglected my duties to the council.  I've also begun feeling weak.  It seems some unknown assasin is out to slowly kill me.  Councilmen Ceric I believe.  I need to remain more vigalent especially after todays news.  It now falls on the council to protect the rouge and hopefully convert them to our side for now it seems that this is our only chance for survival.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 10:48:41 AM »
Vote Ceric

Time to out those in the background. I have no reason to suspect Sundulous and your drive to bandwagon him is curious.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 06:05:22 PM »
Day 4

Milady,

Our numbers draw ever smaller, and I fear that we may never be reunited at this rate. We lost three of our number yesterday and the usurpers threaten to overrun us, especially now that His Majesty has met the end I feared.

One of us appears to have identified an assassin in our midst, and the injuries appear to match one of the tools our number brought with him. I must vote for the one known as Ceric, as we cannot stand by and let him destroy the kindgom.

May we reunite in peace soon.
- "Shaymin"
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »
I can't go along with the Ceric vote yet. His voting pattern is so all over the place which would be strange for a mafia member. I'm inclined to vote silenced for now.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:38:42 PM by apdude »

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 07:36:34 PM »

I can't go along with the Ceric vote yet. His voting pattern is so all over the which would be strange for a mafia member. I'm inclined to vote silenced for now.

He could be the killer, but that's just a guess. 

Well, since Ceric is voting for me, I guess I'll return the favor for now. Vote Ceric

I'm watching the kids while the wife is out with her friends tonight, so I won't be checking in that much.
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 10:04:46 AM »
"The one called Silenced, sleeps!"

"I heard him vote for Ceric, with my owns ears, I did!"

"But no one else did, and now he sleeps."

"Then the vote is a tie?"

"What now?"

"We wait for the orb..."

"What do we do with him?"

"Let him sleep, there is strong magic upon him, and moving him would do nothing to his benefit."

The council filed out of the room, so deeply mired in their own thoughts, that they failed to see that one person stayed behind. One person who was now taking on his true form as he prepared for the feast that Silenced's body would give him. The Globlin Demon moved slowly, taking his time with the kill, and savoring every drop of blood until nothing was left but a sinewy skin draped over dried bones.
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.