Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, download play  (Read 2102 times)

Offline sudoshuff

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, download play
« on: July 17, 2015, 11:53:42 AM »
So, I was not too excited about this game when it was announced.  But in reviewing some old E3 impressions articles about it, looks like it supports Download Play requiring only one cartridge.  That, may be a killer feature for me.  My wife and I love the Zelda franchise lore, and she often watches me play the main games and wishes there was a multiplayer option.  I envision this game as something we both play together for a half hour a night and have a blast trying to figure out the puzzles.  This also solves the problem of not being able to communicate via voice chat since we'll be in the same room. 

Edit: So, apparently Shikata released a statement saying it is only one or three human players. If one drops out online, you will get a "game over" screen.  What could be the thinking behind this? If it's not a specific gameplay reason, it seems like a poor choice.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:23:15 PM by sudoshuff »

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, download play
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 05:47:30 PM »
Do you have someone else who can play? Triforce Heroes is either one or three players. There is no two-player option unlike Four Swords.

Offline sudoshuff

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 06:38:48 PM »
Could we both play through Download Play and find a third player online?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:26:23 PM by sudoshuff »

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 12:00:46 AM »
no Nintendo's stupid like that.
Made you look ****.