Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Final Round Wrap up!

(1/17) > >>

GoldenPhoenix:
Just yesterday Mike Tyson had defeated the feared Piston Honda, now he was standing in the ring ready to face one of the Little Mac Clones.

::the bell rang::

The two fighters faced each other (or should I say the Little Mac Clone had to face up at Tyson). Before he could even react the Little Mac Clone was hit square with a devastating uppercut, he could do nothing but fall. He was not getting up again.

Little Mac Clone, codename Gylldas was out for the 10 count.

>>>>>>>

“This can’t be” shouted Doc Louis in his locker as he watched the results of the last match on his personal TV. He only had two Little Mac Clones left.  The next match was about to begin as Doc Louis watched helplessly in his locker room as Little Mac Clone, codename oohhboy stood face to face with the dreaded Sandman.

“At least he is being welled to drop this match” Doc Louis thought to himself trying to alleviate some of the fear he had.

On the screen the Little Mac Clone took uppercuts from Sandman.

“What is that fool doing?!?!? He better not win this fight”

Little Mac Clone tried to retaliated but it was all for nothing, he was out.

“NOOOOOOO!” yelled Doc Louis.

“What is the problem” said Mr. Dream as he heard the window shattering scream.

“That fool Sandman didn’t throw the fight. He will pay. You know what to do right?” said Doc Louis

“Once again, with pleasure” said Mr. Dream as he disappeared into the locker room.

“I’ve had it with these pathetic clones” screeched Doc Louis as he went to his safe. After opening it he
pulled out a strange device.

“Worthless they all are” said Doc Louis as he pushed the button.

>>>>>>>

While making his way back to his locker room, oohhboy felt a squeeze on his brain. Before he knew it, he well, knew nothing. Even at the hospital where some of the Little Macs were kept, there were reports of the life drifting away from them, then nothing. What had Doc Louis done?!?!

>>>>>>>>

Super Macho Man was celebrating in the ring after toppling Soda Popskinski to win the heavyweight title.

“All that is left is for the big man to reclaim what is his, the world title.” Said Super Macho Man, sometimes referred to as Pale, out loud.

>>>>>>

This was it, the moment Tyson had been waiting for, his turn to fight for the championship of the world. On the opposite side of the corner was his arch rival Mr. Dream.

“It is time to give you a nightmare Tyson” snarled Mr. Dream.

“We’ll see punk” replied Tyson

They met in the center with stares that would drop the King of Koopas himself!

::ring::

The fight was on.

An upper cut from Tyson missed which was reciprocated by a blow from Mr. Dream.

Tyson staggered back, but regained his footing.

He hit his left jab which connected with the gut of Mr. Dream.

“Oomph” said Mr. Dream who recovered fairly quickly with a left hook himself which connected right square in the head of Tyson.

Tyson fell down.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9…….he was up!

“This will teach you” said Mr. Dream as a knee connected in the family coins of Mike Tyson.
Tyson grimaced in pain, but did not complain.

“So that is how you want to fight?” said Tyson who with lightning fast reflexes that even the referee could not see chomped down hard on the right ear of Mr. Dream.

“Mmm, crunchy” said Tyson as Mr. Dream howled in pain. That was short lived though as Tyson hit a devastating uppercut that sent Mr. Dream 8 ft off the mat. He crashed down, lifeless.

1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Ding ding ding!

“Your winner and new World Champion…………….Mike Tyson” said the announcer.

Tyson held his belt up high. His dream had come true once again.

>>>>>>meanwhile outside of the arena>>>>>>>

Little Mac Senior was sitting outside of the entrance with other adoring fans when he seen Tyson emerge with the belt.

It ripped his heart apart knowing his son was still in the hospital and that Mike Tyson was once again champion, but in a way he was happy because he knew the tournament was saved from the clutches of the now diabolical Doc Louis.

As Tyson was making his way to the Limo about a block away he seen come out of the entrance, can it be? Doc Louis on his infamous bicycle with a crazed look in his heading straight for the new champion! He couldn’t do anything to stop him, since he was relegated to a wheel chair because of that same insane individual.

>>>>>>
“Oh you are going to get it Tyson” said Doc Louis as he was racing towards the new champion on his bike.

“Noa you are not” said a voice.

“what th…..” before he could utter another word he felt something hit his head. His bike spilled over and he was face down on the concrete.

When he turned over, he saw over him. It can’t be. But no it could not be anyone else, that red hat and mustache gave him away. It was the owner of the Punch-Out!! Tournament…………..MARIO.

“I a been watching you. Me no alike statements made in locker room early in a tournament. Made me say a “Mama mia” and I runa away. I do a anything to stop your power playa. Even through a banana peel in front of sabotage man. It a ends here”

Doc Louis was lifted up by his shoulders by two toads.

“You have the right to remain silent Mr. Doc Louis. You are being charged with trying to sabotage the Punch-Out!! Tournament and unlawful elimination of persons under your control”

“That Mario was stalking me the whole time! I can’t believe the gall of him! I will be back” Doc Louis threatened.

“No you won’t” said a very unfamiliar voice behind him. The guards turned him around and he was facing, a woman? “What kind of joke is this?” laughed Doc Louis

“I am Big Bertha, and I was told by Mario himself that women will now be allowed in this tournament, and I do not need goomba scum like you ruining it for us” with that all he seen was pink as a glove came smashing into his face.  He was out like an emptied coin block.

They say that deep in the Mushroom Kingdom asylum you can hear Doc Louis say “A woman can’t topple me. Me am tough, I am Doc Louger, or is it Little Mac? ” repeating for days at a time.

The Punch-Out!! Tournament continued and to this day retains a pristine glow of integrity.

Results:

oohhboy: Little Mac Clone taken out by vote.
Gylldas: Little Mac Clone, taken out by Mike Tyson himself.

Remaining roles, mafia wins by having same number as townies

Mike Tyson: The Perm
Pale: Super Macho Man
nickmitch: townie
insanolord: Great Tiger
TheNorthSea: Doc Louis
vudu: Mr. Dream

Hope you guys had fun. In this thread you can discuss who should be MVP, PM your votes for MVP to me by Friday night at 10pm PST. Anyone that played can vote!

GoldenPhoenix:
To begin I want to thank everyone that participated, we actually made it through without any major problems and had a great game of mafia too! It was down to the wire right to the end with comebacks from both side. It has been fun for me to actually write my first fiction story in almost TEN yes TEN years. Hopefully it wasn't too bad. Anyway let's get to it:

The Great, the proud, the MVP

I am going to throw in my two cents as to who the MVP should be and really it is between two players, Vudu and Pale. While it was clear to me that both teams lacked coordination these two players were doing their best to spin the game their way and were making headway. They both were prompt in sending in their actions and were involved with the game, especially towards the end helping their teams! So great job guys, you both were excellent

The good

Maxi and TheNorthSea, both did a good job, though in different ways. I was pleased as to how Maxi held himself emotionally in this game and he was always active. While NorthSea may not have the been the most active in the threads he was always on time in getting his protections in and because of his vudu was spared from a mafia hit!

Great job guys

The Bad

Really I was disappointed in both teams, ESPECIALLY the mafia from what I understand they had poor communication with players doing their own thing. What really was dissapointing was that one of their powers went unused when there was a chance it could have uncovered the doctor or the investigator. If not for Pale I think this team would have lost big time.

Ugly

I was extremely disappointed in the few people who barely participated in the game. Not only does it hurt your team but it ruins the game as a whole. One of the biggest offenders was Stogi skipping the game altogether and even going out without using his power. If you don't plan on playing, don't join! I do blame myself though for giving Stogi the Little Mac Prime role, I thought it would get him into the game but sadly it didn't and it hurt his team.

Honorable mentions

First I want to thank Greg for taking time out of his busy podcast schedule for taking his first plunge in mafia. While he was new I think he fit right in and even got into the spirit of things! I see a potential mafia MVP contender down the line!

Attitudes were also great this game. Besides a few minor things everyone treated it like a game, and really I don't think that is much to ask!

Dasmos:
Well done to Perm, Pale & Insanolord for winning and surviving to the end and also to BFS & Yoshidious. It sucks I was taken out too early to play any real part in this, but I'm glad you guys pulled it off.

--- Quote from: GoldenPhoenix on May 06, 2009, 02:53:20 AM ---The Bad

Really I was disappointed in both teams, ESPECIALLY the mafia from what I understand they had poor communication with players doing their own thing.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, this seemed pretty evident early on. Oh well.

nickmitch:
I feel played once again.  I felt like something was going on, but I couldn't figure it out, but Pale got me this time like vudu had gotten me before.

ThePerm:
since i can't nominate myself so i nominate Mop_it_up, i decided to knock you out and it wasn't because of how you were playing. You were just a random townie to eliminate. Sorry.

All the mafia was good, they all gave me great advice. Blackfootsteps gave me some good advice until he got eliminated, and it might have been my fault. Pale was like the Godfather trainer. We had 3 of our guys knocked out in a row, but we came back. Pale was hilarious the last day basically an argument was started between 2 townies to vote out, while another townie was on the back burner to be mafia hit.

Also, wow it is way different playing on the mafia side. This was the first time being mafia for me let alone the godfather.

also this is what competitors saw as i knocked them out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzVXC15Zxpo

and I told great tiger to investigate 2 days ago, i told him he could wait a day if he wanted to. I had some troubles getting online so i had to rush over to best buy to use their computers. That sucked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version