Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Round 6

(1/6) > >>

GoldenPhoenix:
Tyson goon, Yoshidious was anticipating his next bout with none other then the Sandman as he was sitting in the ring corner waiting for the fight to start. The referee called both fighters to the center of the ring and rang the bell.

"Time to go to sleep" taunted Sandman.

"We'll see about that" said Yoshidious.

Sandman tried to uppercut Yoshidious but missed. Yoshidious came in with a left which connected straight to the jaw of the massive Sandman.

Sandman shrugged it off and unleashed another uppercut which hit Yoshidious square in the jaw. Yoshidious fell back and hit the canvas.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.............Yoshidious was up!

"You'll have to do better then that"

"Oh don't worry, the ace up my sleeve is now here"

Yosidious was confused by what that meant until he seen none other then Doc Louis on the ring apron. The referee went over to send him away when Yoshidious turned back to Sandman all he could see was the sparkle, of sand? Yes it was sand and when it hit his eyes they burned he could not see. Sandman took one shot that connected perfectly and Yoshidious could only see blackness.

Sandman had won. While on the gourney Yoshidious could see Doc Louis talking to sandman and he could have sworn that Doc Louis give Sandman 100 coins. While his vision was still blurry he thought he could read Doc Louis's lips say "You've done well".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tyson was sitting in his locker room awaiting the results of Super Macho Man's battle. Soon Macho Man came into the locker room with a dejected look on his face.

"It ended in a draw! I could not believe it, I had my opponent down for the count but the sprinkler system came on delaying our bout. As I was walking out I swear I seen Doc Louis in the hall by the fire alarm." said Super Macho Man

"Well we'll get them next time. Doc Louis cannot get away with this cowardice forever, even if I need to take a bite of his ear" Said Tyson with anger boiling from his eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who was knocked out:

YoshidiousTyson Goon knocked out by vote

Mafia hit was deflected by Doc Louis.

The day ends at 9PM PST Monday.

Night actions are due by 10pm Monday night.

Mafia Godfather, send in your hit and your assassin.

Great Tiger send in your action tonight if you choose. Just remember when its gone, it is gone for the rest of the game

Doc Louis send in your protection action.

Mr. Dream send in your investigation.

Super Macho Man send in your frame-job.

DAaaMan64:
Thank you vudu. SO, do we do Stratos now? Since he was all about not hitting yoshi? 

Pale:
I'm gonna wait to hear some hopefully better intel......

But my gut has me leaning towards voting for Nickmitch tonight.

nickmitch:
So, I completely missed yesterday (in mafia days), but I'm pleased with the result.  Pale, I would like to know your reasoning for wanting me dead.  I think I'll go over yesterday's thread before deciding on a vote.

ThePerm:
not voting today either unless someone starts a bandwagon. This is a crappy time to vote, anyone could be king hippo.

Also, Please somebody from the townie alliance please contact me because i'm in the dark about EVERYTHING. Right now i feel like a damn island. I haven't been able to have regular computer use all last week so i couldn't even spend the time to check posting times and network with people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version