Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Round 5

(1/7) > >>

GoldenPhoenix:
Tyson's team, who once thought they had the tournament won was starting to see things starting be unraveled. This devastating outlook was reaffirmed by the tragic loss of one Tyson's trusted goons, Blackfootsteps. Before his match Blackfootsteps was attacked by an unknown assailent. Through his guts and willpower BFS still managed to make it to the ring int time for the bout against the impressive Mr. Dream. The bout went surprisingly well until he knocked Mr. Dream down. While the ref was counting BFS was hit from behind. As he was staggering he could see a little mac clone running off through the crowd. When he turned around Mr. Dream was up, and before he could react a devastating uppercut ended any chance of helping his team win the tournmanent. He could do nothing in the black void he was now in.

>>>>>>>>>>>

The Little Mac CLone, codename Maxi, was so proud of his accomplishment of helping Mr. Dream win, that he did not pay attention to the figure coming out of the shadowns in his locker room.  It was none other then Mike Tyson accompanied by one of his goons.

"The disrespect you guys have shown this tournament makes me sick. You really think I would let this stand anymore?" said Tyson "Goon, show him what happens to gutless and honorless cowards"

The goon stepped forward and while the Little Mac Clone tried to fight back he was overpowered and before he knew it he woke up in a hospital bed. His tournament dreams were over.

A few notes, remember we are taking a hiatus from the results. The day will still end at 9pm today but the results won't be revealed until Sunday night when day 6 starts.

Who was knocked out:

BFS Tyson Goon knocked out by vote
Maxi Knocked out by a Tyson Goon, he was a Little Mac Clone

The day ends at 9PM PST Friday.

Night actions are due by 10pm Friday night.

Mafia Godfather, send in your hit and your assassin.

Great Tiger send in your action tonight if you choose. Just remember when its gone, it is gone for the rest of the game

Doc Louis send in your protection action.

Mr. Dream send in your investigation.

Super Macho Man send in your frame-job.

People who NEED TO VOTE:
No one!

Pale:
Hmm, so no one feels like talking today?

I don't really have anything concrete to go on, but I feel the need to start the day out.  Looking at BFS's post history in the game, not much comes up.  He barely voted at all.

One thing that did call out to me was a "Any reason for that vote?" post to Stratos on day 2.  Call me crazy, but that comes off a little artificial in my mind, which makes me wonder if Stratos is mafia too...

Sooo... Vote Stratos

vudu:
VOTE YOSHIDIOUS

Yesterday he made it a point not to vote for either BFS (a mafia goon) or Maxi (a townie).  He didn't want to vote for his teammate, but he was smart enough not to vote for Maxi because he knew it would bring suspicion on him when BFS' role was revealed.

Lucky for all of you, I'm smarter than that!

DAaaMan64:
Alright, But I think Pale is pretty suspicious too.

vote Yoshidious

Yoshidious:
Given that my instincts on Maxi being a townie (despite some suspicion) were proven correct, I'm going to stick to my vote from yesterday once again and:

Vote Stratos

I feel it necessary to point out that Vudu's rationale for voting for me is assertion dressed up as deduction. I voted yesterday at almost the exact same time (I got the "someone has posted a reply" screen when I went to post) as Vudu declared his vote for Blackfootsteps (which was the first one that was cast against him), so the idea that I sat back and decided not to vote for either Blackfootsteps or Maxi is simply incorrect. Vudu, it seems like you're reaching here to "prove" something that cannot be proven.

As of now I'm more inclined to consider this as the result of failure to appropriately consider all the facts as opposed to anything more sinister given that Vudu had Blackfootsteps pegged, but that's subject to change given new info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version