Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Round 4

(1/7) > >>

GoldenPhoenix:
   Little Mac was stretching for his next bout, it was good to see the Punch-Out!! Tournament with his own eyes. His dad had told him so much about it when he was younger. Thankfully he resembled his dad in every way possible that he was able to strike a bit of fear in Doc Louis during his surprise visit just the previous day.

See his dad had been growing more and more concerned with Doc Louis’s obsession with winning the tournament several years back that he decided to break ties with Doc Louis. Shortly after their final encounter he was hit by some sort of vehicle, he could have sworn it was a bicycle but he blacked out before he could get a good look. This crippled him and any change of mind was out of the question, so he went to his son, who he had kept secret all of these years and helped train him for the ring down the line.

When Little Mac Sr. seen the clones start to appear in the tournament he was shocked beyond belief, and asked his son to infiltrate Doc Louis’s team pretending to be him. He figured a man who managed to beat science and create a literal clone army must be open to the “strange”.  This was his opportunity to get back at Doc Louis and give his son an opportunity to bring honor back to the Punch-Out!! Tournament.

Little Mac Jr. was prepared to take the torch and run with it This plan started to take shape after he encountered Doc Louis the previous day. He had really give Doc Louis a scare, there was even a bit of regret in Doc Louis’s face which he could not quite pinpoint. In his office Little Mac Jr. explained his intentions of getting the belt back along with a cover story about why he was able to walk again. A look of concern the last he seen on Doc’s face as he left.

“PLEASE WELCOME LITTLE MAC” said an announcers voice as it echoed through his locker room.
Little Mac Jr. was ready.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Piston Honda, still high from his last win was anxiously awaiting taking down yet another Little Mac.

“PLEASE WELCOME LITTLE MAC” said the booming voice of Luigi.

No one came from the entrance ramp.

10 minutes later still nothing.

“Winner by forfeit, PISTON HONDA”

Meanwhile back in the locker room was an unconscious wrestler. That of Little Mac Jr. or Little Mac Prime  also known as Stogi

>>>>>>

Big Bertha was sneaking around the arena late at night looking for any potential examples to set. So far she hadn’t made enough of an impression to allow herself to be included in the tournament. She decided she’d look around the ring area one last time. To her surprise she found a strange Bald Headed character. Wait, she heard of him, he was Bald Bull.
“You want to box?” she said.

“I was going to bide my time to cause chaos in this tournament but I guess I can handle a woman”

They both stepped up to each other in the center of ring. With a grin on his face Bald Bull took several steps back.
“This will be quick” He said.

He charged Big Bertha, and swung hard and connected with her chin. Before pride could set in a fist connected with his gut, his poor gut, and he was knocked out cold.

The next morning the crew found two unconscious bodies of a massive man and a woman in the center of the ring. They knew the one individual by the alias of Mr. Jack, and the woman, they just called her Spak.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Standing in the outside entrance Doc Louis had a smile of almost demonic proportions while watching the unconscious Little Mac getting hauled away. Mr. Dream appeared behind him.

“Well that has been taken care of boss. Do you want anything else done?” said Mr. Dream.

“You know, thanks for asking. There is a Little Mac Clone that I would like dealt with. I seen him speaking with one of Tyson’s men, and I find that unacceptable. Could you do something about that?”

“Sure thing” said Mr. Dream with a grin of his own.

In the middle of ring, between bouts, was found the unconscious body of a Little Mac Clone codenamed Rabicle.

>>>>

Team Tyson was starting to get confident; Doc Louis’s team of clones and misfits was dwindling. For the next bout, Mike Tyson chose a goon that hadn’t yet seen action yet.

“Do us and the tournament proud” said Tyson as he patted him on the back.

>>>>>

In the ring the Tyson goon stared at the Little Mac Clone, codename DrewMG. He could see worry on the clone’s face. Really he could not blame Doc Louis’s team for being worried, lots of strange stuff had been going on with their fellow teammates, being knocked out left and right. It was too bad, because he wanted a fight where confidence was high on both sides.

The bell rang.

He walked up to the Little Mac Clone. All of a sudden the Little Mac Clone shouted.

“Don’t hurt me!”

With that he fell down on the mat and stayed there for the 10 count.
The goon could not help but feel sorry for the whimpering clone. For his first battle, he was not proud of his win.

Who was knocked out:

Stogi Little Mac Prime, knocked out by inactivity
Mr. Jack Bald Bull. knocked out by Big Bertha
Spak-Spang Big Bertha, knocked out by Bald Bull.
RABICLE a townie,  Voted out.
DrewMG a townie, Knocked out by Tyson goon

The day ends at 9PM PST Thursday.

Night actions are due by 10pm Thursday night.

Mafia Godfather, send in your hit and your assassin.

Great Tiger send in your action tonight if you choose. Just remember when its gone, it is gone for the rest of the game

Doc Louis send in your protection action.

Mr. Dream send in your investigation.

Super Macho Man send in your frame-job.

People who NEED TO VOTE:

oohboy

blackfootsteps:
Well Maxi you got 'splaining to do, why Rab? 

BeautifulShy:
Back on day 1 before the vote ended I got a PM from Rabicle. He asked if the hit was going to be Yoshidious. He also mentioned that he couldn't send the PM to Khush and 1 other person that is still alive. It was suppose to be a PM that went to multiple people. The results of the Mafia hit on day 1 was Khushrenada.Khushrenada was a townie From that I took that Rab was Mafia. Along with the PM he sent was some one else listed. Day 2 comes. I vote for the person that was listed that Rab sent to along with me.Pap turned out to be a townie. Day 3 starts and I vote for Rab along with many others. At the time I thought that Rabicle was trying to get me to vote for townies with the PM he sent me.

Also Dasmos said that Rab was a townie on Day 2 before Dasmos was hit and his role was revealed as Don Flamenco.After Dasmos was killed and his role revealed I thought that Dasmos was trying to hide Rab as a Mafia member.

As it turned out I just misinterped Rabs PM. I'm a screw up.

oohhboy:
Vote Maxi

Shall I get the ball rolling?

To be honest has been a terrible game for townies. Will Little Macs get their second wind?

Edit for bold.

ThePerm:
i pray the will oohhboy, ill join your vote

vote nickmitch

god i am so drunk right now....defeat is inevitable ugh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version