1 (9.1%)
F-Zero Expansion Kit
3 (27.3%)
Genesis Mega Collection
3 (27.3%)
Conquests of Camelot
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Mafia 78: Rejected Games second chance Poll round 2: Let's just finish this  (Read 2850 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
someone made a tie in the first round so this is what you get. I can't have my March Madness thing? fine we get a 5 way poll.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
I was curious to see what the tie is and I guess it is the townie survivor poll. Except that is a three-way tie! Where's the amiibo Festival's slot in this poll? The fix is in, I tell you!

If it is a 3 way tie then you could still do a March Madness type event of mixing up the 6 to have 3 in one poll and 3 in the other to then get a final 2.

But whatever. Might be best to try and end this now as interest from the game now fades and players are ready to move on to the next.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
And since we are now done with those other threads then I guess I'll lock them up.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
...So funny story, apparently since I started this thread and it's in the mafia Subforum I can actually lock it myself. I don't know if I can unlock it though and I don't want to try it.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
That is.... odd. Try it. If you can, just pm me and I can unlock it. But normally, a user shouldn't be able to lock any topic they create on any subforum. At least, I don't think people normally have that power but I can't tell anymore since I've got mod powers and always have the option. Since Stratos is the only moderator to this forum now, I'm surprised you would still have that ability.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I can lock and unlock my own topics but I cannot unlock any topic of mine that was locked by someone with mod powers, that includes the ones that I locked myself when I was moderating my Mafia games.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
It appears that Rogue Galaxy is victorious in the polls and thus has won the rights to be considered for a limited physical release. We have looked over your application and decided that we will pursue other games to bring to the Switch at this time for a physical release.

However, we have spoken to Nintendo and since they want 30 games released on the eshop each week all of you have been approved for publishing and funding for a digital release on the Nintendo Switch eshop. Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival will have to be modified to allow the game to be played without an Amiibo and the Genesis collection will have to be split into individual games and sold piecemeal (we gotta get those 30 games a week somehow) but the rest of you are approved to launch on Switch whenever you are ready.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 02:59:56 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
But the Switch has Amiibo support. Why must the game be modified? What will happen to all those poor Lottie Amiibos without it? Toys R Us doesn't have the money to be able to dig a hole to bury them all in the desert.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
S_U_P_E_R playing Animal Crossing? There's a shock.