Author Topic: Mafia XLII. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 3. Katie's visit!  (Read 20431 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, I only peek outside my door every now and then because I'm having trouble dealing with THE MONSTERS RUNNING MY FARM.

Seriously, they keep trying to tell me that I pay them in feed and offer weird items to me, but I have NEVER seem them before. I went to the cafe to try to get my bearings straight and this poity eared girl yelled at me for having missed our date. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I tried taking a stroll outside the town and I met a seemingly mild mannered chicken who really ended up just wanting to kill me. I was so exhausted I fell asleep and poof- now I'm here. I don't know if this ungodly "Rune Factory" is the dream or if what's been going on our town is real...

I'm scared.

Anyway, no one seems antagonizing and a handful of people have hardly voted... It just seems unfair to out someone if they have barely said anything... Oh, hold on. Someone is asking for a special order of sweet potatoes and this weird box is telling me I could throw a festival if I help put.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com

I find this painting to be lovely.  Perhaps you do as well.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Something about this one really grabs my attention.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Hello Spike and Eugene. Wow, this town sure seems to like art. I'm glad you both seem passionate about this hobby although Eugene is giving me more of a creeper vibe with his look and comment. Are you guys it for the single scene in this town? I mean, don't get me wrong. Liking art is a very noble thing but it just isn't always everyone's taste. And your particular interest just aren't my taste. Is there any kind of single mixer or club here in this village? Don't look at me that way. I'm old enough to travel on my own and I'm looking for some fun adventures.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
It just seems unfair to out someone if they have barely said anything...

Y'know, I been with the Reset Intervention Bureau since the family took over.
I gotta say, though, I ain't NEVER had to deal with a nutjob like you.

I've seen it before.  The I'll sit back and let everyone else take care of it... 

we need everyone on this, Do you Hear me.  Everyone.  Now maybe mommy and daddy fixed all your problems for you in the past, but ya ain't in Mrs. Quitter's School for Babies no more.  It's time ya graduated, kid...

Let's see where you stand, or do you got somethin' to hide...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:37:45 PM by apdude »

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
*heads toward his house running*

This Resetti is driving me nuts! Yeah! Why won't he just be quiet for a while!

*reaches his door and stops*

Maybe he is lonely...and has no friends? Maybe I should try and be his friend, Yeah!

vote pokepal
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 12:02:13 AM by Toruresu »
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Well, maybe it's time to dig holes for non-active members...
Vote spak-spang
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:08:22 PM by Lucariofan99 »
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Alright! Finally found the club scene. Time to start celebrating my summer vay-cay!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Well, as Katie now parties hard and starts getting her freak on, I'm actually going to take off to go see a movie. I should be back for the last 10 - 15 minutes of the day so hopefully things don't suddenly go wrong. If you are wondering why I am delayed in responding for awhile, that's why.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
ok, self defense vote Jrlibrarian

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
How odd. I posted the same thing twice.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:33:08 PM by Evan_B »
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline jrlibrarian

• Small Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
Who, me?

I'm just a formerly disgraced..um..bear, I think, with a huge star on his chest. You like stars, right? It's so relaxing to lay out in a field at night, look up at the stars, until it's RUINED by a raccoon shoving a knife through your fac...STARS. STARS ARE PRETTY. Got one for you right here. LOOK AT IT.

You got some art with STARS?
I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
How the heck did katie get in, I thought Mayor Khushy sealed us off...

Seriously I'm sick of peaches, get me an apple.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Ok.

I was right yesterday.  I trust my informant now, completely.  So, pokepal is definitely mafia.  Guilty as sin mafia.  So please, take vote for him tonight, and take him out.

Now as for me...I would love some protection, since I am a gateway for information, I am going to be a target.  Doctor protection would be lovely.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Who, me?

I'm just a formerly disgraced..um..bear, I think, with a huge star on his chest. You like stars, right? It's so relaxing to lay out in a field at night, look up at the stars, until it's RUINED by a raccoon shoving a knife through your fac...STARS. STARS ARE PRETTY. Got one for you right here. LOOK AT IT.

You got some art with STARS?
I can bearly believe that right now, the fact that you finally decided to turn up shows you're hiding something, which means
THAT BEAR IS A TERRORIST
HE'S A BEAR-RORIST

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
How the heck did katie get in, I thought Mayor Khushy sealed us off...

Seriously I'm sick of peaches, get me an apple.

I got yer apple right here. 'Yeah buddy!'

Vote pokepal148

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
...O-oh jeeze Louie the XIV, two sides are fighting now. The days just keep getting worse and worse. I have no idea what to say to these people, but I should probably say something.

...I, uh... w-what I would, ah... I think, er.... you see...... h-how should I... hm...

C'mon, keep it together now. But what if I choose wrong? What will happen then?

...I-I'm going to, uh, to... if it's isn't an issue, I, er... well... Iwouldliketocastavoteifthat'sokay.

Oh I almost said it but it didn't come out. So close. Can't fall apart now, can't fall apart now... gotta be brave...

...I-I'm going to vote for, um, for, um.... I choose.... I choose... vote....

I'm such a chicken, I can't do it.

...Oh! Chicken! That's a cute pattern. I, uh, I'll be right back, I, uh, I've got to go sew this up when I'm thinking about it...

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Ok.
I was right yesterday.  I trust my informant now, completely.  So, pokepal is definitely mafia.  Guilty as sin mafia.  So please, take vote for him tonight, and take him out.
Now as for me...I would love some protection, since I am a gateway for information, I am going to be a target.  Doctor protection would be lovely.
I just feel the need to put into perspective about four hours ago you sent me a PM stating you suspected me of something as seen here...
So who are you really in the game?

I told him I was just a villager which is something I still say to this day and I also reminded him that Blathers, our good friend, had already gone out of his way to protect me and used one of his protections to go after me.

But this particular incident prompted me to refresh myself on a few of the villager roles and our good friend blathers is an interesting one indeed

This player is then allowed the opportunity to prevent any night action of their choosing. But they are only allowed to do this twice over the course of the game so choose wisely.

So if I'm mafia why would blathers choose to go about and save me? Do you not trust whoever is playing with him and his judgement?

Me avoiding a hit makes me a significant threat to the Mafias which makes it curious that spak spang has taken such an interest in me... for now vote Spak-Spang

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Last night was a mess. Very effective work by the doctors. Can we vote for Mayor Khush? I don't think he's doing a very good job running the day to day operations in this town.

Where the hell is Copper?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:22:11 PM by Crimm »
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Pokepal:  sigh.  I asked you that before I got my information...and actually you never replied.  Nice try.  But...sorry, it isn't true. 

You and your mafia pals can put a hit on me tonight...that is OK.  I am sure to be protected.  However, you are guilty.  Sorry, I wish you were really just a townie.  But you are not.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Alright! Shangri-La is really hopping now!

Woooooooooo! Gonna dance all night!

Hello boys!!!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Last night was a mess. Very effective work by the doctors. Can we vote for Mayor Khush? I don't think he's doing a very good job running the day to day operations in this town.

Where the hell is Copper?

I didn't hire Copper. I hired Booker. I wanted a policeman I could control. And if you know what's good for ya, you won't question my policies anymore.......

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Pokepal:  sigh.  I asked you that before I got my information...and actually you never replied.  Nice try.  But...sorry, it isn't true. 

You and your mafia pals can put a hit on me tonight...that is OK.  I am sure to be protected.  However, you are guilty.  Sorry, I wish you were really just a townie.  But you are not.

I absolutely did reply you liar, here it is
I'm a villager roleplaying as eugene who apparently just had an assasination attempt on him, at least i think that's who i am, and apparantly whoever has the role of blathers also believed that enough to prevent a misguided Mable from leading me to my untimely death so there's that.

if it's because i didn't vote on lolmanade well... would be kind hypocritical to say i'm going to be more careful with my votes and then immediately vote someone out. However since you're already here, go on, have a seat,

Mop it up, from what I've heard, seems to suspect that you're the nook investigator which frankly your prodding of me on an odd day isn't exactly helping but whatever.

You have redblue who voted against you yesterday implying that he's one of the foxes
Fatty also was more then happy to join the insanolord bandwagon only to avoid taking lolmanade out as well.
even if I'm a mafia member that doesn't change the fact that your a liar.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
I will let the people decide...who they want to be. 

I am just a pawn...and I just want to help the townies win.  One thing is sure though.  If I was the mafia investigator.  I wouldn't share my information easily.  It makes me a target of the other mafia...and could bring distrust to the townies that may or may not believe me. 

No, I would just use my information to kill the other mafia as fast as I can.  And hopefully find the bombers apprentice and kill them quickly as well.